Chapter Twelve

"Is this about school?" Robin asked, his voice annoyed, Sebastian shook his head. Robin looked at him confused. "Can we just do this later then? Finn- I- I'm just busy right now." He said, his uncle shook his head again. "I think it's best if your 'friend' left..." He said slowly, this left Robin even more confused. "Why?" He asked, his uncle just sighed and walked past him, straight to his room.

He peaked througj the doorway to find Finney, still sitting on the bed, picking at his nails, he gasped when he saw the man, but quickly calmed down when he realized it was just Sebastian.

"Hey buddy." He said, Finney gave a slight wave "Hi...?" He said confused. "Look, me and Robin, we have some... family issues going on..."  He started, he looked at Finney, hoping he understood at that point so he didn't up right have to tell him to leave.

Thankfully, he did "I understand..." Finney said slowly as he got up from the bed and grabbed his school stuff. "Sorry kiddo, maybe tomorrow." Sebastian said, Finney nodded. "No no, It's fine, I should probably be home soon anyway." Finney said and gave a weak smile, that was a lie, he did want to stay, but he didn't want to be bothersome, or get mixed up in any family drama.

As he left the room he said Robin, sitting on the couch, arms crossed, and an annoyed look on his face. His expression softened when he saw Finney "Bye Finn, I'll see you later..." He said slowly, Finney nodded "See you, Robin." He said before walking out the door.

Almost immediately after, Robins gaze shifted to his uncle. "What is it?" He asked and his uncle sighed and sat next to him.

"Listen Robin, you're 13, 14 next year..." He said, Robin nodded "Yeah? So?" He said his uncle hesitated again. "So that means you're at the age you might want to start... going out on dates and-" he started, but Robin cut him off with a loud groan.

"Seriously? You wanted to talk to me about... girls?" He said, clearly annoyed, though clearly hesitated at the last part. "No! Robin...What I'm trying to say is. M. " Sebastian said, trying to find the right words.

"What?" Robin said, Sebastian sighed. He picked up his work bag and sat it on his lap "I found this in your room yesterday." He said, Robin felt a little panicked, Robin never had anything bad in his room, or anything he thought someone would find.

"Why we're you in my room?!" He shouted, his voice cracking a bit. Sebastian didn't answer and instead pulled out a boom from his work bag, the outside layered with leather on the from and back, no cover or anything, Robin recognized it immediately.

"This is yours, is it not?" Sebastian questioned, Robins eyes widened "No! That's not- just give it to me!" He said, reaching for the 'book', but Sebastian pulled it out of his reach.

He opened the first page, there it was, clear as day, his name

"Robin Arellano, DO. NOT. TOUCH."

"Robin..." His uncle said, trying to sound as comforting as possible, it wasn't working Robin covered his face with his hands "Robin please listen..." His uncle said, Robin groaned. "WHY would you read that?!" Robin finally shouted, looking his uncle straight in the eyes, there was a mixture of anger, anxiety, guilt, and it was very clear that Robins eyes we're beginning to tear up.

"Robin I'm not mad!" His uncle quickly said before Robin could protest any longer, Robin didn't respond, his expression changed, he was now just confused.

"I'm just... suprised." is all he said "What...?" Robin asked, Sebastian sighed. He handed back Robin the journal. "I just want you to know I'm here for you okay?" He said, and Robin just nodded. "Can I just go?" Robin asked, he didn't know how to really respond, he was just glad his uncle wasn't mad at him, but at the same time, he needed space.

"Yeah, sure." His uncle said and Robin got up. "Your mom will be home in about half an hour." He said and Robin furrowed his brows "Can you... not tell her?" He asked, "I won't." Is all he said, this comforted Robin, he didn't have to worry anymore, for the time being at least.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙄𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙢 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝🤭