Chapter Six

The realization hit harder than he expected, it was before...it... happened, he'd had tike to think of it and no matter how much he tried to deny it, it was impossible.

Robin liked Finney, he's always liked Finney, before the year even became friends he liked him. What was there not to like? He was kind, he was smart, he played sports, he never got in trouble. Everything about him Robin liked, and that was the problem.

You weren't 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 to like boys, that was gross, that was 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜. It was frowned upon, it wasn't something people were willing to just 'accept'. It was gross to them. And his mom, his uncle, what would they think, would they be just as disappointed in him as he was himself? And more importantly, what would 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 think..?

The thought always made his stomach turn. What 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 he think about all of this? What would he say? Would he stop being friends with him? He didn't like to think that he would act like how the others boys would... But there was also the possibility, the possibility he would hate him. And the strangest part, Robin wouldn't blame him, not in the slightest.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙩𝙫, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛