Chapter Two

"He said I can go!" Finney said happily as he placed the phone back on the hook. "Really? He didn't ask any questions or nothin'?" He asked and Finney shook his head. He was excited for the most part, he hadn't seen a movie like that yet, let alone with Robin, but he was also scared. He tended to get scared easily, he was always very on edge he and jumpy, but after the incident, he was more than ever.

Though they still had a few more hours before the movie started, and they spent that time either eating snacks or playing games, though eventually the sound a a key turning in a lock and the door creaking open got their attention, it was Robins uncle, Sebastian.

"There's my favorite nephew!" He cried, a big smile on his face. "I'm you're only nephew." Robin replied but the corner of his lips curved into a slight smile. Sebastian ignored his remark and turned to Finney "And Finney of course!" He said in a cheerful tone and Finney smiled back at him.

Sebastian was like a... second father of sorts, for both of them. Whenever Finney was over he treated him just the same as he did Robin. And Robin, well he practically raised him after word got out about his fathers death, and while he missed his father, his uncle was always doing the most for him and he loved him all the same.

"Hey I gotta question." Robin said, stearing the conversation twords the movie. "What's up bud?" He said and Robin smiled at Finney. "You know how there's a double feature at the drive in?" He asked and Sebastian sighed. "What's showin'?" He asked and Robin shrugged. "It's uh... Enter The Dragon and...Texas Chainsaw Massacre..." He said, his voice getting quieter at the end.

"Haven't I taken you to see both of those like ten times already?" He asked and smiled slightly. "Well- technically, but Finn hasn't..." He said and Sebastian nodded, quickly catching on to what Robin was trying to ask.

"Alright, I see..." He started and Robin looked at him hopefully. "Alright, fine, I'll take you." He finally said and Finney smiled and looked at Robin. "Better be getting really though, it starts soon doesn't it?" He said and Robin nodded.

"Yeah... I guess." He said and walked over to the counter, gathering up his notebooks and papers scattered across it, Finney helping him as well.

Contrary to popular belief, Robin was a very organized person and very rarely let things get out of hand, so after everything was carefully placed in drawers in his room, he and Finney picked out some snacks before hurriedly bringing their things out to the car.

Maybe around ten minutes later they had arrived, the movie did not start until 7:15 thankfully, so they were just in time to catch the intro.

Finney was already excited, and that was very obvious, though maybe a horror movie wasn't the best for him at the moment. Robin, well he had spent his tons of times, and still loved every part of if, though Finney, well he was a whole different story.

This wasn't a 'supernatural' horror movie or something like that, it was a simple thriller, and it scared him. Abduction, murder, the blood, the everything, it was just a little too familiar for the boy.

And what about Leatherface? That mask, the mask made of 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣, the mask obstructing the face of the killer, almost a trophy of sorts. You know, many killers like to keep 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 from their victims, wether it's something small and seemingly insignificant, or something much more relevant. Yet another topic Finney was familiar with.

You see, Robin hadn't realized it, but Finney, Finney was a very observant boy. The green choker The Grabber had worn on his wrist, the same one Vance Hopper had been wearing the day he had been taken. The bike lock from Griffin Stagg, in which he used to keep his victims locked inside. In fact, during his (almost) successful escape attempt, he had noticed something larger, something very noticeable, the orange Broncos jacket work by Billy Showalter whenever he went out to deliver newspapers laying on the ground in a bedroom.

There was nothing for Bruce, this somewhat releived Finney, though still, what might have The Grabber taken from them if they didn't make it out. Perhaps the dusty blue bandana Robin had received from his father, or maybe the necklace, the bracelet, and perhaps for Finney, the toy rocket.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙔𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛? 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣! 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣 8 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢.