Chapter Ten

Gwen turned to the crowd, then Finney, then back do the crowd. Seeming to forget all about their previous conversation, she grabbed Finneys hand and dragged him over, shoving through the crowd of people to get a better view.

They knew what was happening, and of course, when they could actually see anything, Robin was in yet another fight. Well, less of a fight, more of someone getting their ass beat, as per usual.

Jack Miller, eighth grade, and was, as Robin put it "all bark, no bite."
He would always run his mouth about getting into fights, starting one, etc. Of course he never went through with it, mostly just empty threats, but surely he would know better than to pick a fight with Robin Arellano.

———–

"C'mon Gwen, let's go." Finney said, she whined. "It was just getting good!" She complaines, but Finney just shook his head and walked off. Not wanting it be left alone she followed.

"What the hell Finney?!" She exclaimed, Finney sighed. "Don't, Gwen." He wanlrned  she persisted "You realize that was-" she started, Finney cut her off "I know who it was, I don't care okay?"

"Class starts in a few minutes, you should get going." Finney said, she furrowed her brows, but agreed.

"Bye Finney." She said as the parted ways, Finney only waved in response as she ran off to her own classroom.

———–

"Late again, Robin?" Mr. Johnson questioned, Robin shrugged. "Sorry." He said in a sarcastic tone. "You keep this behavior up and you knows what happens." He said in a warning tone, Robin just sighed. "Yeah, I know." He said, though it was very obvious he didn't give two shits about whatever happened to him.

Mr. Johnson always threatened him with detention or suspension, but never wke through with it, though even if he did, it wouldn't be anything new.

Robin sat down in his seat, gave a wave to Finney before he began digging through his pockets. BAND-AIDS, of course. Seems he always had them on him now, though I guess paper towels and tape doesn't always do the trick.

"You okay?" Finney asked, he wasn't sure why, of course he was okay, it was Robin. "He couldn't land a single hit before I got to him." Robin whispered, Finney smiled to himself.

———–

Class went by as usual, Robin doing absolutely nothing, or trying to pass notes to Finney the whole time, and Finney telling him to shut up and do his work.

The bell rings as class ended, the two boys gathered their things and were about to leave when Mr. Johnson stopped them.

"Robin, office, now." He simple said, Robin rolled his eyes. "Uh-oh!" he said sarcastically and flashes a smile at Finney. "Now." Mr. Johnson repeated, Finney just sighed and walked out, Robin following close behind.

"I-I'll walk you down." Finney said, Robin smiled "Thanks Finn." He said, Finney nodded.

They walked in silence for a few seconds, while as silent as it could get in a crowded hallway during passing period before Finney spoke up.

"Robin?" He questioned, "Hm?" Robin hummed, turning to Finney. "Why did you... fight Darius anyway?" He asked, Robin shrugged "He wanted a fight, so I gave him one, he tried the throw the first punch anyway, I couldn't just back down after that." Robin said, Finney furrowed his brows.

"Did you have to hurt him that bad?" He asked slowly, Robin sighed "I didn't, he's lucky he could drag his ass home after that." Robin said, Finney didn't respond.

"You could've probably done some serious damage if you tried." Robin said, Finney looked at him confused "Me?" He said, Robin nodded. "Don't act like you don't know, you're better than me and you know it." Robin said and Finney shook his head "No, I don't even kn-" Finney started, but he stopped.

Yes he did, he knew how, he probably 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 done something if he was in Robins situation, he wouldn't, but he could. Robin gave him a look, his expression softened a bit "You're a fighter Finn, you know that too." He said.

Finney bit his cheek as he felt his face heating up, why, why did he feel so weird? Robin told him this before, ur wasn't any thing new so why now? "Hey, can you come to my place after school?" Robin asked, suddenly changing the subject "Uh... Yeah." Finney said quickly, Robin smiled "You're better than me at math too, see Finn?" He said, Finney just scoffed and rolled his eyes, but smiled anyway.

"See you later, Robin." Finney said as they approached the office "Mhm, see you later." Robin called back.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙬, 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮??!?!!?

Mary - A Rinney Fan fictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara