Chapter Twenty-Six

Finney was tired. He just stared straight ahead at the whiteboard where the teacher was talking about something involving the differences between a viral infection and a bacterial infection, Finney wasn't listening. He was sort of glad he was talking so much, because that meant no one else was talking, Donna wasn't talking, so he had an excuse not to talk to her.

Finney didn't want to talk, not to anyone in the classroom anyway. He wanted to talk to Robin, he'd been telling himself to  for a while now, but he didn't bring himself to do it because he knew if he did, things would change even more than they already had. He couldn't just keep pretending it never happened, that wasn't an option anymore, but he couldn't just go back go being friends with Robin either, it wouldn't feel right.

None of this felt right. A part of him just wanted to have things go back to how they were, but back then didn't feel quite right either. And while it was supposed to be wrong, the only time it felt right when they were together was the day Robin kissed him.

. . .

Robin made up his mind, he wasn't going to stall any longer, he was going to talk to Finney, like actually talk. He wouldn't just have a minute long "conversation" in the hallways, they would talk, they had to, because in all honesty, Finney was really the only person he wanted to be around. It had been that way. Robin really only wanted to be around Finney. Even though it's strange that's part of the reason why he didn't really have any other friends. Sure he had people he talked to or he could have nice conversations with, but they weren't friends, now like how Finney was.

Robin was his friend, and Robin fucked it up. So he was going fix that. He didn't really have another choice because without Finney there really wasn't a reason for him to try anymore. There wasn't a reason for him to try and behave in school or get good grades or out in an effort really.

So he'd talk to him. He had to. He needed to get Finney to talk to him even if it was just for five fucking minutes. He needed to fix things. He didn't know what he'd do if he couldn't.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey babes sorry I disappeared off the face of the earth I've been working on a ton of other fics that are all in my drafts and I have a lot of irl stuff going on so I didn't really have time to be on this app and if I'm being honest I kind of is want to get this fix over with because I've dragged it out for so fucking long and I hate it but it's too late to delete 90% of this shit I wrote so I'm just going to try and balance out making a good ending and making it end super soon bc I have passion projects I've been working on but this is like my only fix people are actively reading so I have to keep it alive. Anyways I love you guys and bye bye😘

Mary - A Rinney Fan fictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara