Chapter Fourteen

"See you later Finney!" Gwen said as she began to part paths with Finney "Bye Gwen, see you." He responded and gave a slight smile back.

Unlike other times Robin wasn't waiting for him outside the school, or outside the classroom, or at all. Had he gotten in trouble yesterday after he left? Was he just not at school?

Finney sighed and walked over to his locker, grabbing the few things he would need for math before shutting his locker, sighing once again, still no sight of Robin. This made Finney a little nervous, but he tried brushing off and just began walking to class.

He sat down at his seat, still no Robin, class was around a minute away from starting and almost everyone was already inside of the classroom. It was odd to Finney, for some reason, he didn't want to have to spend the day without Robin.

He layed his head down on the desk and sighed as the bell rang and class had officially started. "Alright, pull out your books and flip to-" Mr. Johnson started before being cut off by the sound of the door opening.

It was Robin, Mr. Johnson groaned "Again, Robin?" He asked, Robin sighed. "Chill, it's excuse this time." Robin said calmly with a smile and handed him a white slip from the office.

Mr. Johnson narrowed his eyes at hjk while Robin just walked to the back of the class and sat down next to Finney. Finneys face immediately lit up as Robin gave him a slight wave "Hey Finn." He whispered and smiled. "Hey Robin!" Is all Finney said back.

———–

Class had ended and Robin as walking Finney to his next classroom before turning to him. "Finn?" He asked, Finney hummed and glanced at him. "I was thinking maybe we could stop by my house after school, just because of yesterday and all..." Robin mumbled, Finney said "Yeah, sure!" Here's said, he felt like he sounded a little too excited, but Robin didn't seem to mind.

"Cool." Robin said and smiled,  Finney just nodded before walking into his second period classroom.

———–

School was over, Robin and Finney were walking out of the school, and of course met up with Gwen outside. "Hey guys." She said and waved slightly, Finney waves back "Hey." He said, Gwen sighed "Going over to Robins again?" She asked, Finney and Robin glanced at each other. "I figured." She replied before either of them could either reply.

"Sorry Gwen..." Finneys said sheepishly, Gwen shrugged "It's whatever, I'll see you later okay?" She said, Finney nodded "Yeah, see you." He said before Gwen walked off

———–

A few minutesater, they arrived at Robins house, no one was there at first, as usual, his uncle was expected to be there around and hour to an hour and a halfater  which gave them a little bit of time to themselves.

"We can just... go to my room if you want." Robin said, Finney nodded "Yeah.. Sure." He said slowly. Robin had been acting a but weird today, a little more nervous than usual, Finney wondered if something happened yesterday, something that might be worrying him.

Robin sat down on his bed and sighed, Finney furrowed his brows. "Robin?" He questioned, Robin looked up at him "Hm?" He hummed "Are you alright?" He asked, Robin shrugged "Yeah." He simple replied.

Finney hesitated, but just nodded and went to sit down next to Robin. There was a few moments of silence between them before Robin spoke up "Can I tell you something?" He asked, Finney nodded "Sure." He said, Robin sighed again "You can't hate me though." He said and smiled weakly Finney shook his head "Why would I hate you?" He asked, Robin just shrugged.

"Finn I-" he paused, not knowing how to finish his sentance, or if he even should. "You what?" Finney asked and furrowed his brows, Robin stayed silent,  "Robin you wha-" Finney didn't get a chance to finish.

Robin cupped Finneys face with his hands, he didn't even wait he just went for it, at that point it was now or never. Robin pressed his lips against Finneys and kissed him. Finney was stunned, it wasn't even a long kiss, hut it left him frozen, he didn't know what to do for a few seconds after Robin pulled away, he just sat there.

"Finn?" Robin mumbled, his voice cracked a bit, he immediately regretted what he just did. It seemed then Finney had snapped back to reality and out of his thoughts, he furrowed his brows.

"What..." He mumbled, trying to find words to finish his sentance, Robin stayed silent and looked down. "I'm sorry-" Robin tried to say, but he was cut off "I need to go." Finney said, Robin sighed "Finn..." He said, Finney shook his head, "Robin I need to go." He repeated.

Robin gave up at that point, he just sighed and watched as Finney grabbed his things, walked out of Robins room, and left.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙊𝙃 𝙀𝙈 𝙂𝙀𝙀 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙔 𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙂𝙐𝙔𝙎, 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠, 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙮 𝙈𝙚 𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 ❤❤❤ 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧