Chapter Twenty-One

Robin was confused. Finney... wasn't mad at him? Was he just going to pretend nothing happened? Robin felt awkward, his usual "tough" demeanor faded a bit. Finney and Robin walked to class, mostly in silence. Was Finney seriously just going to act like nothing was wrong? Like Finney wasn't just ignoring him like the plague the day before, like Finney wasn't in absolute hysteria the past days, and like Robin *hadn't* kissed him?

Finney sat down at his seat and simply sighed, laying his head down on his desk. Robin sat next to him and hesitantly put a hand on his shoulder. "You alright?" He asked, Finney didn't respond for a moment. "Yeah, I'm just tired." Finney finally responded, Robin furrowed his brows. Finney was always "tired" nowadays it seemed. "I'm the one who's supposed to be falling asleep in class, not you." Robin said and he smiled slightly, Finney chuckled but kept his head on the desk. Robin was actually concerned.

Robin frowned. He was so confused and worried. He didn't say another word to Finney for the rest of class and just sighed quietly.

————–

Soon after, first period ended, and then second, thirds, fourth, and soon it was lunch time. Finney and Robin barely exchanged a few words, until lunch.

"Hey, Robin?" Finney asked, Robin turned to him. "Yeah?" He replied. "I wasn't wondering if you wanted to sit with me and Donna for lunch..." He said, Robin sighed. He did not want to sit with Donna. He didn't have anything against her he just... he didn't like her. "Can't, I've got lunch detention." He said simply, Finney shrugged. "Oh... I'll see you later then" Finney said simply.

Robin looked a but frustrated as he walked out of the cafeteria to the room set for lunch detention. He was so confused. Finney wasn't mad at him, he was talking to him, but he was still avoiding Robin.

———–

Robin sat in lunch detention with a few other "delinquents", one of which included Buzz. This irritated Robin even more. Sure, Buzz apologized, but Robin still didn't like him. Be often caught Buzz glancing at him from across the room, each time it did, Robin gave him an annoyed lunch, then Buzz would look away.

Everything was so confusing today, Robin didn't understand anything at all. He just wanted to go home and sleep, he just wanted a break from everything for a while. But that was impossible right now

Authors Note: 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙧𝙣. 𝙈𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮. 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮,  𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝.