chapter seventeen- the bragging rights

Scarlets pov
I woke up aching in pain, as I rolled over. I looked up and he was gone.

"Mike???" I questioned. I don't know why I always think he's going to leave me. I know he wouldn't.

"Michael?" I yelled a little louder, trying to stand.

I made my way down the stairs looking over the railing I could see Michael sitting on the couch playing video games.

"Whatcha playin'?" I smiled walking over and ruffling his hair.

"Destiny...." he looked so determined.

"Are you hungry?" I questioned playing with his hair.

"Aren't you in pain?"

"Excruciating.. but if you're hungry I'll make you something to eat.."

"No. I'll cook for you. You sit down and watch tv or something."

"Aren't you playing your game though?" I question as he gets up and walks over to the playstation powering it down.

"Not anymore." He smiled.

"Oh. Okay." Mike walks over to the kitchen

"So are you ready for school?" He questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"You gotta go back to school today. It starts in an hour." He informed me. "Go get dressed princess. I'll make you eggs in a basket." He smiled.
I obeyed and began to climb the stairs again.

______

Michael's POV
We arrived at school around 7:45. 5 minutes before the doors lock.

"Have a good day beautiful. "I kissed her cheek before she started climbing out of my truck.

I watched as she made her way over to perrie and Cassey. I parked in the junior parking lot and walked my way over to Calum and Lyle.

"Hey Mike." Lyle smiled.

"Hey Lyle!! what's up man?"

"Well someone's very cheery today." Calum smirked.

"So?" I looked at him confused.. he knows

"Michael got some last night!!" Calum nudged me, I was never really open with stuff like this. I lied about being a virgin... there was one girl before Scar but she was nothing like scar. Scar is amazing, I feel like shit for lying. She's the first girl who's virginity I took though... so that's gotta count for something..right?

"Uh... Calum I don't really wanna talk about it."

"Was she that bad?!" He looked baffled.

"No!! No she was great!! I just don't wanna talk about it." I explained.

"Why the hell not?! We're you're best mates!! We've known each other for ten years!!" Calum yelled.

"He makes a good point mike." Lyle agreed, Ashton and harry started to make their way over to us.

"What we talking about?" Ashton questioned.

"Mike got layed and won't tell us about it." Calum yelled.

"You cheated on scarlet?!?!" Harry butted in.

"NO YOU LITTLE SHIT SHE'S THE ONE I HAD SEX WITH!! that's right little nerdy antisocial Michael Clifford got laid by a girl the harry styles the most popular Douche in school had his eyes on!! Oh and she is sooo tight and sooo innocent.her nails just sink into you're skin. I'm pretty sure she was trying to tear my back apart." I don't know why I was telling him this. I guess it was just to get back at him to just be able to look him in the eyes and tell him I did someone he hasn't. That I did someone he can't.

"Damn... well seems Michael had a good night." Ashton stated with that stupid grin on his face.

"There you guys got it out of me.."

"No we didn't.." Calum crossed his arms "Harry did.. and plus you didn't tell us everything... did you?"

"There really isn't much else to tell.... she was a virgin..." I grinned.

"Holy SHIT... you dog!!! Michael Gordon Clifford took a girls virginity!!!" Lyle cheered.

"Hey! Pipe down will ya. God she's right over there!" I whisper yelled.

I am so sorry this one is short I will write another one this week because I feel bad about not updating so yeah I've been going threw a rough time but it's getting better. You'll probably see a change in my writing style too~KAT