Chapter five- Mikey

The rest of the week was shit. but through out the week I sat back and watched as Harry kept getting in fights, Mikey kept taliking about going out on a date. And then there was Luke, he didn't talk.. He just sat in the corner with a blue spiral note book and a black pen. scribbling in it every chance he got.

When Friday finally came I was so relieved that I was gonna have two days just to lazy around.

The day seemed almost like it could drag on forever between Harry staring at me and Mike with his constant rambling. but when lunch came around everything was going down. as I walked into the cafeteria I quickly regretted it. Harry was sitting at my lunch table along with Mikey and Calum. Something told me to run but instead I walked over and sat down right between Mikey and Cal.

"Hey Michael." I try to make Harry mad. I failed.

"Hi Scarlet." Harry smiles.

"hey..." I look away.

"well this couldn't get any more awkward."Cal laughed.

"soo... Scarlet.... your going out with Mikey?" Harry asked as if he didn't already know.

"yes.. She is, Harry." Mikey tensed up his tone was cold"Does that bother you!" Mikey yelled gaining the attention of a few girls sitting at the table behind us. Calum turned around and gave them a dirty look.

"Mikey..... calm down mate. it was only a question." Harry winked at me. I would have loved slapping that stupid smile off of his face.

Mikey jaw clenched as he looked down at his food. he took to seconds before pushing his plate across the table getting up and walking out of the cafeteria like nothing had happened. when Mikey left the three of us sat in awkward silence. until calum finally spoke up.

"Harry.... your a jack ass you know that right? or do I have to spell it out again.... like last time."

"Shut the Fuck up Calum." Harry stared at his food.

" No! I'm sick of being the quiet one who does what he's supposed to!" Calum was just inches away from Harrys face.

"back off Calum.. before you get hurt." harrys jaw clenched. the next thing I knew the boys were throwing punches at each other. Calum got in a few good punches before Ashton and Luke broke up the little fight. Lyle ran over to help harry up off the ground as Luke and Ashton held down cal. and I just sat there dumb founded... yet again.

"I hate you. I'm glad I picked mike over you." I looked at harry. He looked heart broken but his bloody knuckles and the cut on his lip made this a lot easier. I turned away from him and ran to go find Mikey.

As I neared the end of the hall I heard Michael's voice. he was cursing a lot. When I turned the corner he was on the floor in a pool of blood and broken glass. "Michael!" I rushed over to help him up. it just didn't seem right just to leave him there.

"I'm fine... I'm good really." he gave me a sheepish smile.

" no your not.... why'd you break a window?"

"Harry pissed me off."

"what did he say?"

"He.... He told me that I...... that you. were just going out with me because you pitied me....."He looked at the ground.

"Now why would I pity you... shouldn't you pity me?"

"Scarlet my mom died..."

"my mom left... and then my dad died and my best friend killed her self... Harry's an asshole.. Perrie said you were using me just to get back at Harry. And that you and harry have this bet going on.."

"looks like both of our lives are screwed up... and as for that harry thing...... she was wrong.. I don't use people like that, I wouldn't stoop that low." he smiled at me.

"okay." I smiled back. the bell ran out just as he was about to say something. "I'll talk to you later ok?" I smiled again.

"okay." he smirked as he headed to the nurses office.

It's ok to hate I know... I waited for ever to update and ended up writing a small chapter.. but please if your reading stay with me. I love you for reading.~KAT¤¤