Chapter 46

Previously on Chapter 45

I pull my knees closer to my chest. I place my head on my arms as I start to cry softly. I want my brother back. I want him to sing me a song, tell story, and do a lot of things together with me... just like how we used to before these whole things happened. I just miss him so much. Nii-Chan...

Come back...

-Annoying Captain-

Y/N P.O.V

I make my way towards Senku, who's watching the people making the ship. "Senku..." I said. He turn his head to look at me. "What is it?" He asked. I turn to look at the people, before turning to look at him.

"Shouldn't you look for a captain? I mean... do you know how to lead the ship?" I asked. He nods his head at what I said. "We're going to need a captain, and I know just the person who'd help me find the right one..." he said. I turn to look at Gen who's next to me.

"Minami-Chan..." he said. I hum softly and nod my head. We make our way to look for the girl. She's laying on top of a rock. "Tsuka..." she said, crying softly. I tilt my head in confusion. Why did she said my brother's name.

"She's in love with your brother..." Gen whispered in my ear. "Oh..." I said, nodding my head. Senku walks forward and calls out to her. He mentioned her wide knowledge about things.

It quickly makes her feel a lot more spirited. She'll be the one who'd help us find the right person to lead the voyage. Senku grins at her and turns to look at me.

"Do you want to come with us to look for the captain, or stay here?" He said. I turn to look at Gen. He just shrugs his shoulders, letting me know that it's my choice.

"I mean... it's up to you if you want to go or not. But I do suggest for you to go. It's good for your mind to experience something new..." he said. I just hum at what he said and turn my head to look at Senku. I give him a soft smile.

"Guess I'll go with you..." I said. He nods his head and gestures me to come along. I turn to look at Gen and give his cheek a quick kiss. "I'll get going now. See you later, Gen..." I said. He place a soft kiss on my forehead, and nods his head. I smile at him and turn around, following Senku and Minami as they walks away.

We get on a small raft and start to move across the water. I listen as Minami explain the destination we are going to is the Nanami Academy. The place that specialize in teaching about ship and cruising on the ocean. We'd find a captain there for sure. I can hear Minami almost said a name. But she quickly diverts what she said.

***

We finally reached the island where the Academy was. I help the others as they start to dig the ground. There's a lot of statue getting buried. So we'll try our best to find all of them and choose the best one to revive to be our captain.

Minami starts scanning through the statue. I notice she stops and stares at one specific statue. "There he is... Ryusui..." she said. I walk to stand next to her. I turn my head to look at the statue.

"You almost said his name earlier too. So I guess he's the one?" I said. Minami turns to look at me. She's quick to shake her head and jumps to stand in front of the statue.

"No!! Anyone but him. Trust me... you don't want him!" She said. She starts going on how Ryusui is the only child of the Nanami family, and how he's a very spoiled kid. He's been given 10.000.000 yen of allowance, which he used to buy a lot of ship models. That is until he got bored and build his own ship. He have became a captain since he was in high school.

I turn my head and notice Senku pouring the revival fluid onto the statue. "Senku!!!" I yelled out, which gains the attention of the others.

"He just pour it without asking us!!" Kohaku said. I let out a sigh and gently hit my forehead, while shaking my head. "Well... I'm not surprised. It is Senku we're talking about. A man who values skills over anything else... let's hope you won't regret it, Senku..." I said. Senku just shrugs his shoulders at my comment.

The statue starts to crack, and the first thing he did is snaps his finger. A wide grin on his face as he start to claim everything he sees. Goodness, I can see why Minami refuse to choose him.

"Now I see why you don't want him..." Kohaku said. Minami let out a whine. "I told you so!!" She said. I can see tears in her eyes. I just shake my head. Welp, we've already revived him. There's no going back. We are short on revival fluid because Homura have destroyed the Miracle Cave, under the command of Hyoga.

I can feel my body tensing up as I thought of the man. He's the reason my brother is gone. Well, he's not gone... because soon or later, we'd bring him back. But that's besides the point! Hyoga is the reason why my brother isn't here with me right now and I will never forgive him for what he did. One way or another, I'm going to make him pay.

"Nee-San?" Kohaku said. I turn my head to look at her. "What?" I asked. She stares at me with a worry gaze. "Are you okay?" She asked. I let out a sigh and nod my head. I shouldn't be acting this way, but I just couldn't help it. Hyoga's selfishness made me lose my brother.

Minami walks up to Ryusui. "How about you start by acquiring some clothes?" She said. Ryusui turns to look at her and smiles. "I'm sorry for my indecency in front of 4 beautiful women..." he said. Magma lift an eyebrow at comment.

"4 beautiful women? Are you that groggy that you didn't know how to count? Don't you mean three?" He said, gesturing towards Minami, Kohaku and I. Nikki who's annoyed by his comment, knees him right in between his leg. He let out a cry of pain. I just shake my head.

"What are you talking about? Women comes in vary shapes and sizes. But all are beautiful, am I wrong?" Ryusui said. Hmm... he's a gentleman, I'd give you that.

I still don't like how spoiled and bratty he is. Let's just hope Senku made the right choice for choosing him. I can already tell that Ryusui is going to be very annoying.

*to be continued*