Chapter 48

Previously on Chapter 47

"Why do you have to say that? Now Gen will keep being scared of my brother" I said. He just chuckle and shrugs his shoulder. "I'm just speaking facts. Your brother won't be so happy if he finds out what Gen have been teaching you..." he said. I just huff at us comment, and shake my head. True... Nii-Chan will be upset if he finds out I'm being manipulative just like Gen. But oh well, life goes on.

-Senku Department Store-

Y/N P.O.V

I stand behind Yuzuriha as I watch her make the cloths. I've never seen anything like that. I was 6 years old when I got into an accident, which led to me being hospitalized. The next time I woke up, I was already alone in the middle of the forest. So watching this for the first time is fascinating.

Yuzuriha turns to look at me and let out a giggle at the face I'm making. It's a mixture between in awe and excitement. I turn to look at her when I hear her giggle. I blush in embarrassment. I let out a nervous laugh, and rub my neck sheepishly.

"Do you want to try, Y/N-Chan?" She asked. I blink my eyes at her offer. I quickly shakes my head. "N-No, no no no... it's okay. What if I I messed up?" I said, waving my hands back and forth. She let out a giggle and gently grab my hand. She stands up and make me sit down.

"It's okay... it's normal for crafters to have trials and errors..." she said. I gulp and turn to look at Senku who walks over to us. Yuzuriha turns to look at him. "Is it okay if I teach her, Senku-Kun?" She said. He just shrugs his shoulders.

"Go ahead... you two can take turns later on" he said. Yuzuriha smiles at him and turns to look at me. "It's okay, see?" She said. I just give her a nervous smile. She starts to tell me how to work on the loom. I pay close attention to her explanation.

A While Later

"Wow, Y/N-Chan... you're a fast learner!" She said. I just smile softly as I keep working on the cloth. I'm happy that I can do this. At least, this means I'm also lending a hand in working to find the source of light. I want to help as much as possible in bringing Nii-Chan back.

"Wow, Y/N-Chan..." someone said. I turn my head a little to see Gen making his way towards us. He stop when he stands next to me, hands inside his sleeves as usual. He watch as I keep working on the cloth.

"I'm impressed... you manage to learn it in one day. You never cease to amaze me, love" he said. I just smile and blushes at his compliment. I feel a soft kiss on my forehead, which makes my blush deepens. He let out a chuckle at my reaction.

"Stop that Gen! I won't be able to focus. I'll mess this up!" I whine. He let out a laugh at what I said. "Okay okay. Sorry, Y/N-Chan" he said. I just pout as I keep my arms working.

Yuzuriha takes over after I manage to make a few cloths. I hear footsteps and turn my head to see Senku walking over towards us. He stops once he's near.

"How's it going?" He asked. I let out a sigh and pout to myself. "We messed up a few times. The knitting isn't even out, which means we can't use it for the air balloon. I'm sorry, Senku..." I said. Senku just let out a chuckle and ruffles my hair. He's been acting like a brother to me ever since he and Nii-Chan agrees to forever cease fire.

"Hey!" I said, swatting his hand away from my head. He shakes his head and grin at me. "It's alright. It's normal... I don't get it right most of the time either. I appreciate you even want to lend a hand..." he said. I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Of course... all of this hard-work is so we can bring Nii-Chan back. So naturally, I'd be helping too..." I said. He nods his head at what I said. Yuzuriha get up and walks over to us.

"What are we going to do with this scrap cloth?" She asked. I turn to look at Gen who seems to think. "I think he have an idea..." I said, gesturing towards my boyfriend. Everyone turns to look at him.

"We can make a department store... it's also a perfect chance to get Ryusui to spend a ridiculous amount of dragos to us" he said, smirking. Yuzuriha who seem withered suddenly perks up, looking excited. "I'll do it! I wanna do it!! Y/N-Chan! Come on and help me!"She said, making me jump at her sudden outburst. She grabs my hand and pulls me along with him. I let out a yelp. What happen to the calm and soft Yuzuriha?!

***

Yuzuriha taught me how to draw and design. She's so happy to be able to do this, and I'm happy that I can help her. I sew the clothes calmly while Yuzuriha is a bit... berserk.

Out of the corner of my eyes I can see Kinro and Ginro. Their faces looks pale at Yuzuriha's action. I just let out a giggle at their reaction and carry on working.

Now that all the clothes are completed. We just have to do a little show. We'll have Ruri-Nee, Suika, Kinro and Grandpa Kaseki to act as our models. All four of them look so awesome in the clothes Yuzuriha and I have created.

I let out a happy laugh after noticing everyone seems interested. I loop my arm through Yuzuriha's. "They love it!" I said, happily. Yuzuriha smiles softly at me, nodding her head in agreement.

Now, we're standing in front of Ryusui. He's holding a bunch of bags containing the clothes he purchased from our department. I can see his face turns pale a little. He probably just realize that this whole money thing will only bite him back. But neither Yuzuriha and I care about that. We earned some dragos and that's what matters. Now we can pay for the people to keep working. I never knew business could be so much fun.

We make our way to the others and place the dragos on the ground. Gen grins as he makes his way to me. He wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Well done, love... I didn't know you have talent in business department. With this much money, we'd surely get these people to work and make that hot air balloon!" He said. I grin happily and wrap my arm around his torso. He place a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"I mean, business is fun~" I said. He grins at what I said and nudge his nose against mine. I blush at his gesture which makes him chuckle. He cups the side of my cheek and gently places a quick kiss on my lips.

"Gen! There's a lot of people here!" I whined. He let out a laugh and shrugs his shoulder. "So? I don't see the problem. All they see is a boyfriend showing his love and affection to his beloved girlfriend" he said. I just roll my eyes at what he said. He laughs and pulls me closer to his side. I just smile softly to myself as I place my head on his shoulder, watching the people continuing their work. One step at a time, we'll find the source of light. We'll bring you back, Nii-Chan.

*to be continued*