Chapter 47

Previously on Chapter 46

I still don't like how spoiled and bratty he is. Let's just hope Senku made the right choice for choosing him. I can already tell that Ryusui is going to be very annoying.

-We Need A New Map-

Y/N P.O.V

Today is just another day that everyone is working on the ship. I stand next to Gen as they all discuss what to do next. This time with the new addition... Ryusui.

"How exactly are you planning on making the ship sail, Senku? Surely it won't be move manually, right? Something that big, it will take a lot of manpower which we're obviously lacking due to the shortage of the revival fluid. So we have to think of something else..." I asked. Senku turns his head to look at me and nod his head at what I said.

Ryusui makes a comment about an oil source. Senku turns to look at him and start to play dumb. I let out a sigh at his action, and shake my head. He let out a chuckle and told us that he certainly know what he meant.

Senku decided to send Ukyo, Kohaku and Chrome to look for the source. He told them where the location is and what to make watch out for to find the source. It is said to be near the waterfall.

I stand in front of Kohaku. "Be careful, okay? And watch out for wild animals..." I said. She smiles and nods her head. "Of course, Nee-San" she said. I pull her into a quick hug and do the same with Chrome. I give Ukyo a soft smile, in which he returns. Then the three of them waves at us and walks off.

***

Ukyo told us that the location is different from what Senku told them. After hearing that, Senku soon realize what that meant. The earth's geography have changed drastically after 3,700 years have passed. Which means, even if we manage to make a map... it would be utterly useless.

I turn my head and notice Suika looking up. "What are you looking at Suika?" I asked. She points at the sky, making me turn my head. I notice several birds flying around. I smile softly at the sight of them.

"It would be nice to be able to fly... we can see things clearly from the sky. We'd be able to make maps" I said. I feel a pair of eyes on me and turn my head to see it's Senku. "That's it!" He said, grinning at me. I turn to look at him and tilt my head in confusion.

He explains that we'll be making a hot air balloon. I blink my eyes in surprise as he just starts to draw the roadmap. I stand behind Senku to see what he came up with. The roadmap seem short for the air balloon. But I know it's not going to be that simple.

"The only thing that makes it difficult is..." Senku said, trailing off. I hear a nervous laugh and turn my head to see Yuzuriha, with her hand raised. "Right... you need a ton crap of cloths, right?" She said. Senku turns to look at her with a look of mischief.

"Oh, look at that! I totally forgot there's a crafts club here!" He said. He drops on his knees with Grandpa Kaseki next to him. "The science team will handle the basket making..." he said. Grandpa Kaseki lift his head.

"We'll make any tools you need..." he said. Yuzuriha just looks baffled. I let out a laugh at her reaction. I wonder what she would be needing in order to make the cloths.

Yuzuriha told Senku that she'd be needing a loom. Senku quickly agrees with her, which makes the girl excited. She sits on a wood, with an excited smile on her face.

"You seem excited, Yuzu-Chan..." I said. She turns to look at me and grin. "Of course! For a crafts person, it's exciting to finally have a loom in the stone world" she said. I tilt my head slightly.

"You're expecting a traditional one, right?" I asked. She nods her head. I let out a sigh and shakes my head, hands on my hips. "How long do you know Senku?" I asked. She place a finger on her chin. "I have known him since highschool..." she said.

"Then you should know that Senku is anything but simple..." I said. She blinks her eyes at what I said. "Hey. It's done" Senku said. She turns around with a happy smile. Her eyes widened when she sees what is in front of her.

Senku notice her reaction and frown

Senku notice her reaction and frown. "Did you want an electric one?" He asked. Yuzuriha is quick to say that it's enough. I cover my mouth and let out a soft giggle.

"I told you so..." I said. She turns to look at me and pout. I just laugh at her reaction. She punches my shoulder, playfully. I shake my head and turn to look at Senku.

"We have the loom... what should we make next?" I asked. "We'd need to make threads..." he said. He start to tell everyone what needed to be done to make the threads.

Everyone seem reluctant to make. I gently nudge my boyfriend who's standing next to me. "Gen... do your thing" I said. He blinks his eyes and grin at me. He walks up to the cave where everyone is lazing off. He starts to tell them how the dragos will be useless without the oil. He also told them that the one who makes the most thread will be receiving 10,000 of Dragos. It instantly makes them fired up.

Gen walks back to me with his hands tucked inside his robe. I let out a giggle. "As expected from the mentalist..." I said. He let out a chuckle and wrap his arm around my shoulder.

Senku walks over to us. "How do you even get this treasure chest?" He asked. He grab one sheet of the dragos, to reveal the rest of it is empty. "Oi..." he said, staring at Gen with a straight face. He turn to look at me and let out a sigh.

"Tsukasa won't be happy because you turned his little sister into a manipulative person..." he said. Gen's face instantly turns pale at the mention of my brother. I let out a laugh and gently rub his back.

"It's okay, Gen... I doubt Nii-Chan would do a thing to you. Not as long as I'm here..." I said. He just give me a weak smile. I can still see the nervousness in his eyes. I let out a sigh and punches Senku on his shoulder, which makes him flinched. He turns to look at me with a questioning face.

"Why do you have to say that? Now Gen will keep being scared of my brother" I said. He just chuckle and shrugs his shoulder. "I'm just speaking facts. Your brother won't be so happy if he finds out what Gen have been teaching you..." he said. I just huff at us comment, and shake my head. True... Nii-Chan will be upset if he finds out I'm being manipulative just like Gen. But oh well, life goes on.

*to be continued*