Chapter 23: What's A Casting Issues?

Ryan - "Alright, I am done buying so numerous things I feel my brains will explode any moment."
"The only issue I have now is who I am going to cast for Mr. Bean. To be honest, I can't imagine anyone except Rowan Atkinson."
"System help me out, will you?"
[200 points deducted.]
System - "Haven't you heard money can buy you everything? In your case, it should probably be changed to points, though."
Ryan - "Wait, no way. system deducts a full profile of Rowan Atkinson."
[200 points consumed deducting profile.]
[Results:
Name: Rowan Atkinson
Age: 32 years old
Occupation: Actor/Stand up Comedian
Experience: Ten years
Status: Struggling Actor]
Ryan - "Oh my God, he is really here, age is a bit low but works for bean, experience is not bad, comedian so timing, struggling actor so low cost."
"Damn, he is the full package, just perfect for the role. He is so perfect I feel System legit generated a person out of thin air."
Ryan - "Did you?"
System - "No, you just happen to get lucky."
Ryan - "Alright, get me his agent's number and location."
[200 points deducted]
[Current location Los Angeles. Mobile number - x]
Ryan - "Alright, now I have Mr. Bean in the bag. Except for Bean, other characters can be random. It doesn't necessarily matter much."
"Mission Impossible is also in the bag. After all, I am sure I can contact Tom Cruise's agent through my dad."
"Rest of the crew can be anyone else. After all, the main character that matter is Ethan Hunt."
"Plus, I am sure Tom Cruise will probably select good co-stars, so I will leave that to him."
"So that leaves me with two shows."
"The Haunting Of The Hill House." and "Alien."
"Both shows have major casting issues as one takes place nearly ten years in the future. While the other takes place in 1979."
"So I have to do all casting from scratch."
Ryan then started circling down the various prominent roles for the two different shows.
All though in Alien, all the crew members are relatively important. The main primary protagonist of the series is Ellen Ripley.
The first name that popped up in Ryan's head was Anne Hathaway. After all, he was looking for someone brave and strong.
Ryan quickly decided that he would use her as long as she was not too expensive.
Ryan - "System deducts a profile for Anne Hathaway."
[200 points consumed deducting profile.]
[Results:
Name: Anne Hathaway
Age: 21 years old
Occupation: Actress
Experience: Five years
Status: Upcoming Actress]
Ryan - "Upcoming, you say? Hmm, then it depends on the script. I guess I will try it out. In the worst-case scenario, just select someone else."
Ryan - "Alright, get me her agent's number and location."
[200 points deducted]
[Current location Los Angeles. Mobile number - x]
Ryan - "Alright, now the casting of the Netflix series."
Ryan once again dug deep to find Steven Crain, Olivia Crain, Nell Crain, Luke, and Shirley Crain were all critical.
Seeing this, Ryan decided to give more importance to Steven Crain and Nell Crain. As the writer and the special lady (spoiler).
For Steven Crain, Ryan had a person in mind James McAvoy better known for young Charles Xavier in x-men movies.
He came to mind because he played Bill in IT part 2. Ryan also felt that in x men, his acting hit the right spots.
Ryan - "System deduct a profile for James McAvoy."
[Results:
Name: James McAvoy
Age: 26 years old
Occupation: Actor
Experience: eight years
Status: Struggling Actor]
Ryan - "Another struggling, I see. Get me his agent's number and location."
[200 points deducted]
[Current location Los Angeles. Mobile number - x]
Ryan - "Damn, is location even worth asking? I would be charged the same amount, either way, so the more, the better."
"Los Angeles really is the hub for Hollywood. All actors and actresses can be found here."
"Now then, who to cast for Nell. I can't really think of a particular cast other than the original, Victoria Pedretti."
"I guess I could roll a dice to see whether she exists here or not."
Ryan - "System deduct a profile for Victor Pedretti."
[Results:
Name: Victoria Pedretti
Age: 21 years old
Occupation: Actress
Experience: Two years
Status: Aspiring Actress]
Ryan - "Hmm, an aspiring actress, huh, I see, so that's probably below Struggling. "
"That two years of experience is questionable, and she is also 21. What's up with that? It seems a bit sketchy."
"Maybe I will ask the studio to specifically train her. Cause I am sure from her acting in You, she is a natural talent."
"If I like her acting here, I could cast her in various horror movies and shows."
"I remember in an interview she mentioned she likes to play the strange roles with a deeper meaning behind them."
"Well, technically speaking, if I take a liking to an actor/actress, their career will be filled with success. After all, I want to be The GOAT of every genre."
Ryan then started deciding how he would arrange all this scripting work.
The first thing Ryan decided to do was to write out the Mission Impossible script as early as possible after all, he needed to get a date from Tom Cruise.
Unlike him, Tom Cruise was a busy actor doing movies left and right. So earlier submission meant the production would start early.
Following mission impossible, he would complete the sale of the horror TV show that had been lying with him for a while.
Next would indefinitely be producing the script for Alien. Ryan wasn't sure if he could do all of this before episode 3 or not.
After all, he still went to school and followed a strict schedule. Even if he cut his free time to the max, he could give 2 to 3 hours to work.
In a way, Ryan felt it was good to hold on to the Alien script for the next week so that the workload won't be too much.
Ryan finished his weekly plan, decided to put away his thought, said good night to his parents, and went to bed.
(Author Side Note -
If you haven't watched "The Haunting Of The Hill House," I highly recommend you do. It's a pretty good horror show.
Will probably have a montage of audience reactions to different scenes and such in the future. )