Chapter 62: Things Get Weird

Flashback starts

"Ding dong"

The sound of a bell resounded throughout the house, causing Phil, who had fallen asleep while watching the tv, to wake up.

Phil - "Who is it? Maybe it's Claire, but why would she ring the bell? When she has her key."

Phil stretched his hands while slowly getting up from the couch and walking towards the door.

However, the person standing outside the Dunphy house felt it was taking too long, so they decided to ring the bell again.

Phil - "I am coming. Give me a moment."

Upon opening the main door, the sight that Phil saw woke the sleepy Phil completely.

It was a Colombian beauty, her name was Gloria, she was dressed in a dark blue dress and looked ravishing.

Phil - "Gloria, what are you doing here."

Gloria - "Just here to give this, Phil."

Gloria then handed over what looked like an orange Tupperware box.

Phil - "What is this?"

Gloria - "It is a box. What else could it be?"

Phil - "I mean, why are you giving this to me?"

Gloria - "Ah, Claire left it at my home."

Phil - "Oh, okay."

Gloria - "Are you going to keep me standing here?"

Phil - "No, no, please come in."

Gloria walked inside and saw that the kitchen was empty.

Gloria - "Is Claire not home?"

Phil - "No, she has gone out."

Gloria - "I guess I should get going as she is not there, so I have no one to talk to."

Phil - "Why you can always talk to me."

Gloria - "It is not the same."

Phil - "Well, try it, and you will find out."

Gloria - "Okay."

Gloria and Phil then sat on the sofa and started a conversation. Well, technically, it wasn't a conversation. Gloria talked while Phil stared at her and commented from time to time.

Gloria then suddenly said, "Phil, I am thirsty."

Gloria got closer to Phil and whispered, "Phil, water alone won't quench my thirst."

Phil was immediately taken back, "What?"

Gloria - "I want something more."

Phil - "I knew this day would come. You are stunning, Gloria, but I can't betray Claire like this."

Gloria grabbed Phil's hand, kept it on her chest, and said, "Are you sure? You don't want to play with them?"

Phil couldn't take this temptation and ended up pressing Gloria's chest slightly.

Gloria - "I knew it."

Phil, who was looking at his hand on Gloria's chest, looked up and saw Gloria tear open her face and saw a burned-up bloody Claire face staring at him angrily.

This horror caused Phil to jolt up into a seating position and look around his surroundings, only to realize that he had been sleeping on the couch the whole time.

Phil - "Wow, that was a terrible dream. Also, Claire looked scarier than one of those sleep paralysis demons I used to face back in college."

The doorbell then suddenly started ringing, causing Phil to feel Deja vu.