Chapter 36: Incident (Part 3)

Ryan headed out of the Dunphy house and acted like he was about to leave for jay's house.
He even got in his family car and headed out for a spin before returning causing. Mitchell to head over to Jay's as fast as possible.
In reality, he just headed back and even messaged Alex to open the door to her house. Ryan then headed upstairs with Alex.
Alex - "What was that all about?"
Ryan - "What?"
Alex - "I mean what you did with uncle Mitchell."
Ryan - "Did you overhear us?"
Alex - "Yeah."
Ryan - "Well, I was just scaring him and wanted to have some fun."
Alex - "So that whole four million and your dad is a billionaire was a joke?"
Ryan - "Nah, that was the real part."
"me heading over to Jay's was the fake part. I just wanted to scare him. So, that he would regret trying to buy me out."
"I hope you are not upset because of it."
Alex - "No, I find it quite funny, actually."
Ryan - "Thanks. I guess."
Alex - "Wait, so you actually made around four million."
Ryan - "Yeah, it's not a big deal. In the future, I will probably make far more than that."
Alex - "Wow, I don't know if I will ever be able to make that kind of money."
Ryan - "Hey, my money is practically your money."
"By the way, I wanted to confirm you are, going to come to watch my first basketball match for our school tomorrow, right?"
Alex - "Yeah, obviously. I can't miss your very first match."
"All right, let's get started. We were going to do mathematics, right?"
Ryan - "Yeah, let's get started."
Half an hour into their study session, Ryan received a call from an unknown number.
Alex - "That's uncle Mitchell's number."
Ryan - "In that case, we are picking this up."
Alex - "Put it on speaker. I want to hear what he says."
Ryan - "All right."
Ryan puts the phone on speaker and then picks up the call.
Ryan - "Hi, it's Ryan. Who am I talking to?"
Mitchell - "I hope you feel happy with yourself for breaking a peaceful family into pieces."
Ryan - "What are you talking about?"
Mitchell - "Dad might have dinied that you were there, but I don't believe him."
Ryan - "Ha, you got rejected by Jay just like I had predicted."
Mitchell - "What do you mean predicted? Didn't you go over and cause this?"
Alex - "Uncle Mitchell, Ryan's been here with me the whole time."
Mitchell - "What?"
Ryan - "Yeah, I only said that to scare you."
Mitchell - "What about the car I saw heading outside."
Ryan - "I did that to make it more believable."
Mitchell - "So dad meant all of what he said."
Ryan - "I don't know what he said but probably yeah."
Mitchell - "You know what, this is still your fault. I didn't have enough time to prepare due, to your little stunt."
Ryan - "Oh wow, the adult tries to blame the kid for his mistakes. Never seen that one before."
"Come on, if you hadn't tried to buy me due to my good relationship with Jay, you would still get denied."
"Plus it's still technically your fault cause you were the one who tried to buy my support."
"Let me guess what your plan is next. Your plan has to be to show up with your mom at the family dinner anyway."
Mitchell - "How did you know that?"
Ryan - "What other option do you even have left? You can't let go of the desire to help your mother even though you crash the family dinner anyway, even though you know it's a bad idea."
Mitchell - "It's not a bad idea."
Ryan - "Oh yeah, I can already see this getting blown into a full-on scrape between the two."
Mitchell - "We will see who is right."
Ryan - "That we sure will."
Alex - "How did you guess that uncle Mitchell would bring Nana and crash the dinner party."
Ryan - "Ah, elimination method, plus a bit of Psychology, and boom, mind blown."
Ryan and Alex then studied for two hours before calling it quits. Ryan headed home after getting a confirmed time from Claire for the family dinner.
At 8oclock sharp, Ryan arrived in front of the Dunphy house, and by chance, he met Jay and co outside.
Ryan - "Hi."
Jay and Gloria - "Hi, Ryan."
Ryan - "Oh my, what happened to Manny? Is he okay?"
Manny - "Nothing much, just grew a beard and started some fires. Feeling good."
Ryan - "Fires?"
Jay - "So some kids thought it would be fun to draw on Manny's face, so as revenge, he decided to light the kid's bike on fire."
Ryan - "Wow, that sounds intense."
Jay then rings the bell, and Phil welcomes everyone inside.
Phil - "Nice mustache."
Manny - "Thanks."
Jay - "Don't make fun. He may burn your house down."
Phil - "Ryan, come on in."
Mitchell - "Oh boy."
Jay - "Dede."
Dede - "Hi, Jay and Gloria."
Gloria - "What is she doing here?"
Dede - "What does she mean? What is she doing here? Mitchell told you I would be here."
Gloria - "Lies."
Ryan - "I know what's going on. Mitchell didn't tell Gloria but decided to crash this dinner party instead."
Claire - "Is that true?"
Mitchell - "I didn't tell her 'cause she wouldn't be willing to come if I did."
"Gloria, my mom wants to apologize for everything."
Jay - "So you just sprinkle it on Gloria like this? Mitchell, what the hell is wrong with you?"
Gloria - "I don't want your apologies."
Jay - "Which is why this is a terrible idea by you."
Ryan - "Jay."
Jay - "Ryan, this is a serious matter. Let the adults speak."
Ryan in his mind, "Oh, I was going to spare you, but you wanna do me like that all right then, no mercy."
Ryan - "Good point. It's not like I know something like, let's say that Jay knew everything."
Gloria - "He did?"
Jay - "No, no. I had no idea Mitchell was going to pull this stunt."
Jay does something and manages to ring his mobile phone bell.
Jay - "One second, I have got an important phone call."
" Hello? Hello? I think I will head outside. Some reception problem here."
Ryan - "Is that not enough proof? If you want, you can ask Mitchell."
Mitchell struggles for a while before finally revealing the truth.
Mitchell - "This was indeed all dad's plan. He and I met in the afternoon while you were out."
Ryan receives a text message from Jay stating that he would give him 5,000 dollars to deflect the blame.
Ryan - "No, I can't do this anymore. I am sorry, Gloria. I lied Mitchell paid me two hundred dollars to lie for him."