ONE

Constance

"I like the attitude you're giving me...Give it to me, baby," I whispered the last part in her ear, her ass cheeks swallowing up the entirety of my black strap, slick with her wetness, as I rammed it in and out of her tight cat.

"Mmm," she shuddered pleasurably as she moaned, gripping the sheets as her back arched some more towards me,"Mm-mm!" she whined as I amped up my strokes.

"Keep it quiet. I don't want any noise complaints," I reminded her, sliding my hand down on her narrow back as I used the other to steady myself in her pussy.

"Yes," she mumbled, shoving her face into my bedding.

"Yes...mm," I bit my lip, sliding the strap out a bit and pushing her all the way on her stomach. I got a nice look at her tender, pretty pussy working some saliva around in my mouth before I tooted her ass up and let her grind on my face, as I held her lower half up by the thighs.

"Shit," she said breathing heavily, "Shit."

"I'm in control," I grinned, bringing my mouth away from her juiciness and grabbing her neck; I turned her face towards me, kissing her lips softly so that she could experience what I experienced when my tongue first laid its path between her thighs.

She liked tasting herself on me.

I grabbed her hair gently, slowly twisting my hand around and around until a handful of it was wrapped on my fingers. I tugged her head closer to me, staring her dead in her eyes as she strained to look back at me. "Who's the boss?" I demanded, my eyes bouncing to hold contact with her left then her right, then her left then her right.

"Me," she replied meekly, a moan knowingly escaping her lips as I tossed her back on the bed and switched my tactics. Two could play this game.

"It's some cereal on top of the fridge and some milk that shouldn't be expired in there," I called out to Angelle, resting my head on the doorframe before I prepared myself to open it up to the outside world.

"I know. I'm already setting my mind on some Apple Jacks and some whole milk."

"Is dat what y'all used to eat out there in Chicago? Apple Jacks is nasty. Cheerios will forever be goated," I joked, smiling a little even though she couldn't see me from here.

My apartment was a bit...basic.

Second floor of the building, a nice view of my college campus from here, and a complete headache when I have groceries. My front door's more towards the left of the apartment when you're first walking in, and my living room is small and rectangle shaped more than anything, a kitchen added on in the top right corner, and on the far top left side of that rectangle you have the hall that leads to my washer and dryer, and my bedroom and bathroom.

You don't even want to know the price of this place.

Feening for one more look at Angelle, I headed across the living room and peeped my head into the kitchen, checking out her bare ass as it peeked from underneath a blue, faded 'I ♡︎ Houston' shirt that was so thin that her nipples stood sharp and alert like two little pyramids waiting for my mouth to land on their tips. As you can see, I'm very much still in the mood.