TWENTY SEVEN

Constance

Saturday was here and the stands were deafening.

Wood Oak SHS versus Keenan Crossing SHS. On one side of the court was a sea of black and red for the WOSHS Snakes, and on the other side was a sea of white and dark green for the KCSHS Cubs. Since it was the first game of the year, everybody was here.

Then, as the season goes on, I'm sure it'll be a total of forty people per side max. But hey, you take what you can get when it comes to volleyball games.

I was sitting near the girls as Coach Wang gave them a pep talk and reminded them of all the techniques we had learned. I patted Vee and Kynlee on the shoulder as they talked excitedly in their seats.

"Y'all two do great, alright? I'm finna run to the bathroom right quick, then I'll be back. Tell Coach if she asks for me."

I got up and made my way through the crowds of families, teens, and adults. I passed the concession stand with its long ass line, and table filled with Koolaid pickles, a variety of hot/spicy chips, water bottles, Capri-sun pouches, Skittles, and Mexican candy.

Surprisingly, the bathroom line wasn't long and everybody coming out had an annoyed expression on their face. As soon as I entered, I found out why.

"Oh shit...Constance," Angelle said drunkly, holding onto the bathroom counter. "I was just comin' out to find you."

I quickly rushed towards her, helping her stand up straight. "What are you doing here, Angelle? Drunk at a high school volleyball game?"

"I came to see youuu. And what you've been spendin' all your free time on," she giggled, burying her face in my chest, right between my titties.

"Angelle. I'm gonna call for you a ride and I'm gonna go back out there and support those girls," I told her seriously.

"Do you still love meee, Constance?" she asked, her eyes starting to water. "Because if you don't...I don't know what I'd do with myselfff."

"Me neither. Now c'mon. I'm gonna get you some water and get you a ride," I stated. "Where's your phone?"

"It depends. Are you gonna grab it?" she giggled again.

I sighed. "Angelle. Where's your phone?"

Work had been more awkward than it had been tense. Angelle had been giving me the silent treatment, thinking she was in the right per usual and expecting me to come back and kiss her ass. Meanwhile, I was just trying to fucking avoid her. That's literallyyy how the past couple of days have been since I dropped her off that night.

"In my panties," she did her best imitation of a sexy wiggle.

"Angelle. Phone. Now," I held out my hand.

She pretended to go into her back pocket and flipped me off. My anger quickly spiked, something I had noticed was....happening more frequently. I grabbed both of her arms and shook her. "Where's your fucking phone so I can call your goddamn friend to pick you up, Ang?"

"In-In my pocket," tears dribbled down her face.

I got her phone out her back pocket, unlocked it, and went to her Contacts. "You can't fuckin' behave, and that's why we're both in this predicament."

"I'm sorry, Con. I didn't mean to upset you," she sniffled. I saw how off-balance she was on her feet and lifted her up, putting her on the counter to sit. I called up one of her good friends and held the phone to my ear.

As I listened to it, I took Angelle in.

A new light blue wig, no edges this time. Bare face, but she was starting to get a sweat 'stache a little. A dark green top I remember buying her from Shein with the little ruffles on it, a plain black skirt, and some...

She know what she doing by being here.

Some fish nets and some dark green sandals, her pretty white toes out.

"When she says she's here, I'm walking you to the car then getting back to the game. And don't you ever pull no shit like this again, Angelle. Don't ever come to another volleyball game," I snapped.

Angelle grabbed a paper towel, wiping her face roughly.

"Fuck. Voicemail," I muttered. I waited for the beep, and explained on the phone what had happened.

From the empty bathroom, you could hear the crowd suddenly roar and the buzzer sound.

"Fuck. I promised to support those girls. I got kids out there who got parents who don't ever bother to show up or show out. Angelle, when she calls back, tell her what happened. You've been drunk before. I'm sure you can find your way outside, right?" I told her coldly, ignoring her when she called out for me and I left the bathroom in a hurry.

I broke out into a jog, heading back to the side of the court where Coach was just starting to get the girls positioned and ready to play.

"Who are we?" Coach barked.

"We're the cubs!"

"Who are we?"

"We're the cubs!" the girls shouted backed, slapping each other's hands, as the girls who were up first to play ran out onto the court like ants.

I sat back down in my seat, trying to hide the fact that I was gripping my thigh a little. I put my bag over my lap, glad that it was loud enough that nobody would hear a moan escape. I rocked my pelvis on the edge of the bleachers, my hand holding tight onto my thigh as I held back what needed to come out. I tried crossing my leg a little, then suddenly came the image of Angelle in those fish nets and her pretty toes.

I wanted to rip a large hole in her fish nets and bend her over the counter in that bathroom so bad. Fuck the shit out of her, then sit her on the counter and suck on her little pretty toes. Maybe gag her with her panties again. We both liked that. What can I say, the fish nets and the feet gonna do it for me every...single...timeee.

I bounced my leg, trying to distract myself with the game as it started. It was going good, a pretty good start. Coach was hollering at the girls and they were calling for their balls and diving for it. The two teams were head for head but I also knew that I couldn't hold back much longer.

Then Vee went out on the court and I made myself stay.

My hand was further up my thigh now, not because of Vee, but because of my need to release. I moaned a little, covering my mouth with my hand and trying to look around innocently. No one was paying me any mind though as they cheered for KCSHS.

I bounced my leg again, feeling pure euphoria from holding back but also a great urgency. I blinked, trying to focus on the game. Vee went out there and showed her ass off, getting the ball across the net like it had done something to her. You could hear the loud smack as it hit the other side of the court over the roar of the crowd and the boo's from the other side.

"Mmmmm," I let a little whine out, bouncing my leg.

Vee came off the court after Coach switched her out.

I stood up, grabbing my back pack and holding one leg to the other, euphoria washing over me again.

I gave Vee a high five and she gave me a weird look.

"I'll be back," I said hurriedly as she took in my state.

I shuffled my way out of the gym, and moaned a little as my muscles squeezed.

My phone buzzed and it was Angelle texting me. I should've blocked her. She was telling me she was waiting out front for her friend. I stopped against the wall, whining a little again under my breath as I bounced my leg in my black sweatpants, gripping the end of my hoodie like that'd do anything. I finally got the strength to move away from the wall and attempt to innocently shuffle my legs towards the line for the bathroom, already knowing what I'd do when I got inside.

I could really cum right now thinking about it.

Why the fuck my mind gotta be so dirty, bruh?

Comment

*real ones know what this chapter is about hehe 😌