FIFTEEN

Constance

"Alright, love you baby," my mother said, her voice sounding sad over the phone.

"Love you too," I echoed, hanging up.

"You wanna, umm, do something to make you feel better?" Angelle asked timidly, climbing onto my lap from besides me.

"Like what?" I asked, trying to shake off my own sadness. Could this guy really be my dad? Did he seriously get Arnae, one of my old classmates, preggo?

"Like," she tip toed her hands down my chest, tugging upwards at my shirt a little. "Something that'll make Master...smile."

"Mm, you're gonna have to be a bit more specific," I let my lips tug into a smile, my hands falling down to her waist as I slid her shirt off. Angelle helped me, throwing it on the ground besides my feet. "I don't think I need these on anymore," she added, getting off my lap and sliding her panties down as she turned around and bent over in front of me.

I gave her ass a soft squeeze, leaning forward to kiss one of her cheeks. She stepped out of her underwear and crawled back onto my lap. "You smell like outside. Come take a shower with me," she mumbled against my neck, "I wanna punishment today."

"You do deserve one after the defiant way you acted," I added, lifting her up and standing as her legs wrapped around me.

"Show me who's boss, Master," she pouted, staring into my eyes.

I held her up by her ass, enjoying the slight movement in her behind area as I carried her to my bedroom. "You might as well move in at this point," I joked. Angelle was rarely at her own place anyways, she was always over at mine.

"And be your...girlfriend?" she asked tentatively, still staring up at me. I broke eye contact, looking over her shoulder and dropping her on the bed. She didn't have to say anything for me to hear her disappointment. I casually took off my clothes, walking nakedly into my bathroom to get the shower started.

"What happened between you and that girl in the parking lot the other day?" she asked curiously, laying across the foot of my bed. I went to lay next to her, allowing her to trace her fingers along my chest as we talked.

"I was leaving class, headed to my car, and she approached me. Everything that she told you is what occurred from there," I shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she frowned.

"I figured you wouldn't really care since we not...you know, together together," I stated, and seeing her look of hurt, I continued on quickly, "And ian really wanna bother you wit no nonsense. At the time, I just thought it was an old classmate bein' weird. I never thought things would blow up into all the craziness that it has."

Angelle got up from the bed without another word.

I followed her ass into the bathroom, wanting to wrap my arms around her and cure her disappointment in me. "The water's hot enough," she stated. We both got in, closing the curtain as we got adjusted underneath the water. I didn't know what to do with myself besides shower. Was she still in the mood? Was she angry with me? Was she ever in the mood...or just doing that earlier to make me feel better? What was Angelle really to me...if she wasn't a girlfriend?

She took my wash cloth from my hands, rubbing it across my shoulder blades for me as her hand shook.

"Angelle, I'm sorry I'm not what you want me to be," I whispered.

She blinked, gulping and pressing the wash cloth deep against me, my signal to grab it before she dropped it. She went back to washing herself, her back turned to me. Coming into this, we had promised each other and ourselves that no feelings would be involved- we just wanted a master/slave sort of dynamic. But it was more than obvious that quite a few things were broken between us.

That our promise was no longer there.

"No. I'm sorry for expecting more from you."

"C'mon that's not fair. That's not what we agreed to," I argued, frowning. Angelle glanced over her shoulder, "We're human. An agreement isn't gonna stop us from loving each other. Or rather, me from loving you."

"You don't think I love you?" my voice rose, "The only reason why I suggested we don't have any feelings involved in this was because it'd make our dynamic harder. Harder to uphold-

"Harder for you or for me? Because me loving you only made our sex more passionate, Constance," Angelle turned all the way around, her eyes filled with determination. "Does our love...weaken you in that sense?"

"No...it does not," I said slowly, looking away.

"No. You just wanted something sexual without any emotional attachments because you're too afraid to love, Con. That's what it is," she stated.

"And I can't have that...without emotional attachment? Is it wrong for me not to want love because I don't want to hurt another person," I asked, "Society tells me I'm cruel to break somebody's heart knowingly, but then it judges me when I only want sex and not the relationship. When I'm upfront about what I want."

"What I'm tryna say is: Yeah we agreed that no feelings was the best. But you can't blame my heart for still finding a way to want your's...Can you?" she peered up at me.

"No...I can't," I said quietly.

We finished showering in silence, the water pattering against our bodies like rain. She got out first, then me. Both of us drying off with our backs to one another, and me getting dressed in the bedroom while she got dressed in the bathroom.

When did things between us get so complicated?

Comment