The eye

Gayoul had used all his strenght and in the moment he opened his eyes hearing Jhon voice the scepter came loose

(Gayoul)-"what the fuck is this?!?" *he sayed when he saw the metalic liquid surounding his feets*

(Vera)-"Gayoul, try not moving-"

The liquid started to ascend Gayoul's body and when he noticed the scepter turned into that same kind of liquid on his hands
He tryed shaking it off with a bit of disgust and fear on his face, but the liquid slowly and steady was going up his legs and now passing by his shoulders

(Vera and Jhon)-"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING MAGNUS!!"

Magnus stoped then and just let it happen

Gayoul closed his eyes fearing the worst, he thought that liquid would go up his head but when he started feeling it go up his arms he got surprized

(Gayoul)-*slowly opening his eyes* "what is happening now...?"

He was completely surprized when he saw that liquid taking a familiar shape on his hands
A sword
It was not a normal sword that he was sure, the shape could be familiar to him but the size... it was big, bigger than what he could normally use.

(Gayoul)-"but thats- " *he was abruptly shut with the weight of that strange sword, it almost made him fall to his knees*

(Jhon)-"Gayoul are you all right, the hell Just happened here???"

(Magnus)-"Give him space, i was using my magic to analize him from afar, he is fine"

Vera and Jhon calmed down and stayed silent observing Gayoul use all his strenght to lift the giant sword and himself
Suddenly the silence is broken with Max loud voice

(Max)-"Oh man thats sick!!" *he claps his lower half set of hands* "here lemme help ya with it" *he quickly without notice aproached Gayoul and tried helping he lift it*

Gayoul mind was totally zoned out, he was feeling something he never felt before.
He felt being watched... but not by his friends eyes, neither by something outside hidden somewhere.

There was something
inside his head
Watching over him

(????)-{Finally i am awaken again}

Gayoul suddenly gasped for air and dropped the sword in Max hands, somehow the sword was impossible for Max to lift, and it fell right on top of his hands

(Max)-"MY GOD this hurts!" *his voice cracked by sudden pain of his hands being smashed in the floor*

Jhon was surprized, Max never complained about pain before

(Jhon)-"Gayoul what did you do??" *he zoomed right to Max side* "dont move you moron, ill help" *seeing that the sword dint budge for anyone else, Jhon used his Elemental powers to lift the sword with the ground*

(Max)-"ouch ouch ouch ouch-" *he kept shaking his hands while making some strange painfull faces*

(Vera)-"Thats what you get by being anoying and late for help, karma" *she said with a smirk in her face* "maybe that will teach him to be more carefull right Magnus?"

(Magnus)-"no." *he closes his eyes and slightly nod his head in negative* "he wont"

Gayoul saw a glimpse of Magnus slightly smiling but he was to much perplexed to even bother pointing it out

(Gayoul)-"I... heard something-" *he stoped himself and looked over to that sword* "some sort of- thing spoke in my head i am sure of it"

(Vera)-"What are you talking about Gayoul?? Are you sure?" *she looked around and tried sensing anything* "I dont feel anything strange in the area, let me see if your head is fine then" *she asked for permision before putting her hand with magic in Gayoul's head*