The easiest taks part 3

While crossing the barrier, even thought it was invisible to their eyes, a feeling, something diffent attached itself to them, as if the air itself became more compact, tense

They quickly walked straight to the front door, no one seemed to be guarding it
It was simple open

But before they could enter, a woman voice called out loud for them

(???????)-"Where you girls think youre going, this is no place for commoners to take refuge-"

Both Sky and Maria got scared by the sudden voice, Vera looked behind only the see a tall figure
An old woman but at the same time not that much old looking, her green eyes and huge green gewels caught Marias attention
The old woman frowny face quickly became a little smile after looking them up and down

(???????)-"Ahh~ i apoligize for my rudeness, althought weak you two sure possess magic-" *walked around Vera* "And you right here, youre sure a rough gem~ can sense a enourmous latent magic and unique propertys..."
(Vera)-*Stuck-up* "Of course, awesomeness allure awesomeness"
(Maria)-"Who old woman would be?-"
(Sky)-"Dont be rude Maria, sorry she is not that good speaking with others"

(Miranda)-"Dont worry, glad she asked, i am Miranda Miriam, powerfull arcmage and director of this institution" *poses full of glamour* "I beg your pardon but i cant allow any of you inside as this is a school that only the girls with the brightest futures are allowed to study"
(Maria)-"Is lady saying Maria has no bright future" *shivering eyes*
(Miranda)-"Sorry, its not what i mean, i just cant allow anyone besides the ones chosen to enter or the ones that were elected by our governant, you know, with all the war and things that happened we cant let anyone enter knowing something like a terrorist attack may happen-"

(Vera)-"Oh dont freat Mira we hav-"
(Miranda)-"Please dont call me that."
(Vera)-"Sorry- its just that we have this here-"

Vera showed the letter and Miranda looked at it for a bit

(Miranda)-"Hmm... so you were chosen by our leader-"
(Sky)-"Not only her, we also got letters of admission"

Miranda analized all of the letters and her expression changed to a more serious one

(Miranda)-"So youre supossed to be Mina, she is supossed to be Veronica and youre Boris"
(Sky)-"HUH, Boris?!?" *gets her feet stepped on by Vera* "Boris!! Thats right, i am Boris..."
(Miranda)-Ah~ dont you worry my child, we here dont judge the names of others, Althought it interests me to know why your parents would name you that-"
(Sky)-"Ehhhhh, its cause they... wanted really bad- a boy...?"

(Miranda)-"..."
(Maria)-*whispering to Vera* "Why Marias name so big?"
(Miranda)-"...This is... Sooooooooo tragic my child, i am sooooo sorry this happened with you-" *hugs Sky*
(Sky)-"Ahaha it dont bother me that much anymore-"
(Miranda)-"I know how it must have felt for i was too, my parents biggest disappointment"

Vera simple watched while trying to hold her laughter
Sky just accepted her fate and let the old woman hug her for a bit

(Miranda)-"Ahem, i am sorry for any misstreatment from my part, ill lead your way inside and in the meantime i hope you three could explain in detail what happened"
(Sky)-"What happened?- what exactly you asking for?"
(Miranda)-"Uh, i am asking what are the reasons for you three be here all dirty and walking barefoot-"
(Maria)-"Ohh, that Ma- er- Veronica here can explain, we got attacked, a Udadewenu appeared and runned after us and then two more appeared and-"
(Vera)-"They broke our carriage and because of that we had to run from the woods as quickly as possible"

(Miranda)-"Ahh... I am soo sorry to hear that happened with you girls, saddly this tends to happen very commonly, the creatures of the forest are pretty dangerous and thats why we have one of the rules be 'DO NOT STEP OUT OF THE BARRIER' "
(Sky)-"Thats pretty straight forward"
(Miranda)-"Indeed, we have many rules that ill introduce while we have our tour around the institution-"
(Maria)-"Awesome"