Run&away part 2

(Jhon)-"Ok ok, wait a minute- you mean like, you died after stepping in that magical circle??"
(Magnus)-"No, i mean i went to Deaths domain, like the real Death- in person"

some whispering could be heard but the most noises came from Oreo sitting right behind Magnus
Magnus looked back only to see Oreo slapping himself in many places of his body

(Centurion)-"..."
(Oreo)-"Godammit-"
(Max)-"He gone crazy it seens"
(Oreo)-"Why me... sorry Magnus its just a pesky bee that wont stop annoying me"

*Ahem*
"Let me wrap things up, i stepped at this magic circle and finished its drawing thinking that would be something good, my energy powered the circle and it activated
Sending me straight to a very dark and eary corridor"
"Surprinzingly i was not scared, just very confused by my surroundings"

"I thought about stepping out of the magic circle but when i looked down i couldnt even see the floor, i could barelly see my feets, some sort of fog filled the entire room"
"I looked all directions, on my right and left i could see what i think were walls, in front of me a endless path and behind me a path that lead to a door, a huge door"
"Even thought everything screamed dangerous, i felt nothing remarkable"
"As that door was the closest thing i could see besides those weird walls, i walked on its direction"
"Walking throught that corridor i felt peace, even thought the air slowly changed around me"

"Before i was close enough to that door i felt something stop me, for a instant i could sworn i was alone but now i could see that i no longer am-"
"They appeared as if out of thin air, the reapers"
"I am not even sure how many of them were there that day but i knew it was much more than a hundread"

"Well, they stopped me without saying a single word or moving at all, their cold stare sending chills throught my spine, their faces obscured by the fog, the only human aspect in them was their height"

(Vera)-"God- this feels like a horror story-"
(Jhon)-"I know right, i am starting to think we should bring something to eat and-"
(Magnus)-"REALLY?? Gonna interrupt me like that?"

Everyone looked shaking their heads at Jhon and Vera

(Vera)-"Sorry, i dint mean to..."
(Magnus)-"Its fine okay, just let me finish this already so i can go rest my body" *looks at Oreo* "also i think you need a bath if this thing is still around you"
(Oreo)-"I am not even angry anymore, later ill invent a insect destroyer-"

"AHEM"
"As i was saying, they stopped me for a brief moment"
"A moment that for me felt like a eternity"
"And just as quick they all appeared they disappeared"
"No traces, no signal, no gestures or movements, simply one moment there and on the other not"
"Even in that scary situation, and with all those warnings i still went for the door"
"It was quite easy to open it, and with a simple push i saw what was at the other side..."

"A room, filled with papers, jars and many other things
There sitting in a cubicle was a person, or what i thought it was, he was working it seemed, writting on papers making jars fly to his hands and putting some sort of shining floating objects in those same jars"
"I entered the room without thinking much about what was going on, the person dint seen to mind my presence but when i tried to say something he rised his right hand, as if he dint want me to say anything before he could finish"
"I looked around and then behind me where the door should be, but there was nothing there besides a wall with no exit"

"The chair where that person was then rotated revealing only his left side, he looked pretty normal so far
Just a man wearing black glasses and a very old and thorned clothing"