Run&away part 3

While Magnus went away to get his water, everyone in the room started to speak

(Gayoul)-"Dude, this feels like we are hearing a legend or something-" *pokes Jhon*
(Jhon)-"And i thought i knew him-"
(Vera)-"HA! And yet you were the one saying 'i aM Is bEsTfrIEnD'"
(Jhon)-"I dont remenber calling you in our conversation Vera" *shows middle finger* "besides what a maid like you know-"
(Vera)-"I know a very good way to break your ass with my broom!"
(Alan)-"Language..."

(Oreo)-"Ugh... my entire common sense was not only shaken today, it was shattered into a million of pieces"
(Max)-"Meh, i already suspected something like that-"

Everyone stopped for a moment and looked at Max, then proceed to ignore what he sayed

(Benjamin)-"Its better if you dont go faking that kind of thing Max..."
(Max)-"What? I am not faking, i thought about it one or two times you know-"
(Bill)-"..." *smiles imagninig it*

(Centurion)-"Shhhsh, to think right after i escaped my duty with Ouros i would fall right into a much more complex and weird sittuation-"
(?????)-"Eh, its not that weird if you think about it..."

A unrecognizable voice erupted behind Oreo and Centurion
They looked behind only to see a guy they never ever seen in their entire life standing there smilling

(Oreo)-"Huh, the hell you are?"
(Lurio)-"OH, where are my manners, i am Lurio, i am new here" *pauses and think* "like... very new, i entered the building basically right now, also sorry for interupting your conversation-"

Oreo and Centurions eyes shined

(Centurion)-"Oh my god, new recruit-"
(Oreo)-"YES! My essay wasnt for nothing"
(Magnus)-"Sup"

Lurio jumped with Magnus appearing right behind him

(Lurio)-"Ah, hi hi- sorry for entering without further notice, i Just heard your history and stayed put waiting for a moment so i could introduce myself hahah"

It was pretty evident Lurio was very scared of Magnus

(Magnus)-"Dont you worry about it" *sips water* "feel free to introduce yourself"

Everyone went silent

(Lurio)-"Ahem..." *fix his clothes* "I am Lurio, from the Silvas family"
(Jhon)-*whispers* "isnt that family that is almost as rich as yours Gayoul?"
(Gayoul)-"Yes now shiii"
(Lurio)-"Today i am here only because of my curiosity about the message sent, from a young age i have always wanted to be part of something big like this-"
(Max)-"Boooo- get out of there, we want to hear the end of Magnus story"

Lurio went red with shame after hearing it

(Jhon)-"Dude shut the fuck up, have some consideration-" *slaps the back of Maxs head* "just let him finish"
(Lurio)-"Hehe thanks-"
(Jhon)-"The quicker he finishes it the quickier we get back to hear it-"

Lurio looked back at Magnus which was not even paying attention

(Oreo)-"QUIET YOU TWO" *points finger at Lurio* "Go on, dont mind their lack of manners"
(Lurio)-"Well... i came here not only because of this small dream from when i was little, i also came because i feel like my powers could be usefull-"
(Jhon)-"Great, youre in, now Magnus lets hear your-" *gets punched*
(Vera)-"Sorry, thought i saw i bee in your cheek, so what are your powers Lurio?"

(Lurio)-"its not that much powerfull but it can be very usefull in some ocassions-" *rises his hand* "I can do this"

Suddenly one of his eye changed shape and color
His hand started to glow and grow a aura in the form of huge claws
Some small cracks were created around his face and then suddenly all of it vanished in a instant