hidden dark

Two days had passed
Not even one new menber
Multiple menbers where gossiping about all thats happening, some even where thinking if becoming a revolutionary was the right call
And atlast
Some where wondering about their friends

(Vera)-*munching* "Guys, dont you think something is off about Magnus"

Vera, Jhon, Gayoul and Oreo where sitting together while eating

(Oreo)-"What you mean?"
(Vera)-"Its just... his eyes dont shine anymore- they dont show that sparkle i seen when i first became a menber"
(Jhon)-"UuuUUUuu- 'i cant see the sparkles in the beautyfull eyes of my so dreamed lo-'" *gets slapped*
(Vera)-"SHUT UP,its not like this"
(Gayoul)-"Damm Vera, you don't need to be this agressive you know"
(Vera)-"Its not my fault, he just keeps pissing me off"
(Oreo)-"Just get your point straight Vera"

(Vera)-*sigh* "I meant his way of being changed" *toys with her food* "Its as if he is a whole new person, but at the same time he is like the same person i knew" *takes a bite* "I dunno how to explain"
(Oreo)-"Well... youre not wrong neither right here" *yawns* "He did change a bit, but that was after Navi death" *intertwine his hands* "When i also met him he was much more cheerfull and full of color, now he looks less vibrant- I assume thats all because of what happened with Navi, makes sense to me it be something related to him"
(Gayoul)-"I think he just doing his work"
(Jhon, Vera and Oreo)-"Huh?"
(Gayoul)-"After Navi death he basically was forcefully put into a position of leader, he probably just tired and focused in making everything work"
(Jhon)-"Wow, that actually makes sense"
(Vera)-"I dint think of this possibility..."
(Oreo)-"Impressive Gayoul, this falls perfectly with my theory"

They continued talking for some time and after finishing, everyone went their separate ways

(Oreo)-"I should probably upgrade my autowritter" *sigh* "i need to figure out how to make it more compact and with the capability of changing its writting"

Suddenly a blue glow started to fill the room, Oreo barelly noticed it or just did not mind it at all
Less than a minute after the blue light covered the entire lab something fell, very hard aggainst one of the desks
Oreo finally looked behind only to be greated by a Blue portal on his celling and a person laying on his desk

(????)-"It hurts, hurts soooooo bad!"

A humanoid figure flyed out of the blue portal which quickly disapeared
Now standing up close to Oreo, it could be seen his bat-like features

(Oreo)-"Hmpf..." *breaths in heavily* "let me guess... lazy?"
(??????)-"She been complaining the whole time and now suddenly she yelled out loud she was bitten"

(Oreo)-"Athila, please stop dropping her in my lab like that" *looks directly at her* "Skay, get out of my lab now"
(Skay)-"I cant- argh- he broke my back"
(Athila)-"Youre the one that jumped with your back inside the portal!"
(Sky)-"Ahh it hurts, hurts soooo bad"

(Oreo)-"...hmpf... let me see then, show me where it hurts"

Sky rolls exposing her back to Oreo and start pointing multiple points

(Oreo)-"hmmmm... that dont seen good, will have to remove your spine"
(Sky)-"OHHH WHAT A MIRACLE, my body suddenly feels better, its almost like i never hit my back at all"

(Oreo)-"No, that wont do it- ill remove the spine anyways" *picks up huge pincers* "stand still"

(Skay)-*jumps out of the desk and runs away* "NO THANK YOU SEE YA LATER"

Both Oreo and Athila laughed shaked their heads

(Oreo)-"I cannot belive you keep 'falling' for your sister demeanor" *rubs face* "What was it this time? Bitten by a snake? A frog?"
(Athila)-"It was a ant..."
(Oreo)-"..."