The eye part 2

Gayoul gasped and lost balance of his body, his strenght vanished for a instant and with the weight of the sword he came down

(Gayoul)-"no way no way" *he crawled to a safe distance while maintaining eye contact with the sword that was laying on the floor*

(????)-{why so scared my guardian, you should feel great knowing you are able to wield me}

(Gayoul)-"who are you! Why you keep talking in my head??"

(Oreo)-"Gayoul why are you acting crazy, we still here you know-"

(Gayoul)-"Oreo please help, the voice is coming from the sword. its talking with me"

(Oreo)-*aproaches the sword and see's the big white eye blinking and moving* "ok thats menancing, Bill help here please"

(Bill)-"..." ("sure i guess") *bill sayed, he started to use his powers to move the sword with his mind. But the sword wont budge*

(Bill)-"hmpf" ("its not moving Oreo") *increases power output* ("why is it not moving???")

(Gayoul)-"I think... maybe... it only can be moved by me" *he got up on his feets* "I heard the voice say i am his guardian"

(Oreo)-"that makes no sense, Jhon told me he moved the sword early" *his eyes suddenly started to move in multiple directions while he started to walk around in circles thinking* "unless... of course... yes yes-"

(Oreo)-"Bill use your powers on the ground and not directly on the sword"

Suddenly the ground below the sword cracked in its exact format and started to levitate with it

(Bill)-"..." ("now this piece of garbage moves huh")
(Oreo)-"language bill"
(Bill)-"..." ("oops, this was just a thought to myself")

(Gayoul)-"Does this mean that no one else besides me can directly affect the sword?

(????)-{exactly} (Oreo)-"apparently" *gayoul heard both voices*

(Gayoul)-"I heard it again- but i was thinking it was only capable of comunication while i was holding it?!?!"

(????)-{why would you even think that, i am the most capable entity to ever exist}

(Oreo)-"Thats fascinating, could it be a Ego sword of sorts... no... maybe a sealed weapon with a creature inside of it-" *he sayed while dissosiating from reality and entering in his own thoughts*

(Bill)-"..." ("maybe its just a demonic evil sword") *he sayed to both*

(Gayoul)-"Jhon suggested the same thing"
(Bill)-"..." ("never mind then")

(Oreo)-"You should talk with it gayoul"
(Gayoul)-"WHAT"
(Oreo)-"hear me out first"

(Oreo)-"You sayed the sword called you his guardian, it most likelly means it dont want anything bad to you. And besides, there is no greater and simplier way to solve this than just it asking"

(Gayoul)-"I guess you got a good point..."
(????)-{he sure does}
(Gayoul)-"Goddamit"

(Gayoul)-"fiineee..." *Gayoul walked to the sword and looked directly in its eye*

(Oreo)-"Its gonna be fine i am certain of it" ("I have no idea if this is going to be fine")
(Bill)-("yeah i know you dont")

(Gayoul)-"Here we go then..."

Gayoul held the sword by its handle and picked it up again, resting its blade aggainst his shoulders

(Gayoul)-{lets talk this out now sword-}
(????)-{Finnally you got out of this nonsense, will you let me start the introductions to everything now}
(Gayoul)-"huuuuh..." {yes?}
(????)-{great}