scribble

Vorges had suddenly lost a part of his memory, Vera was astonished the same way as Gayoul
They both picked vorges by his arms and runned across the rooms in search for Oreo

(Gayoul)-"Oreo help! We need your help here"
(Vera)-"If this is magic related we should call for Magnus too-"
(Max)-"Why are you guys screaming?"
(Vera and Gayoul)-"NO TIME" *run away dragging Vorges*

(Oreo)-"And then you can use the syringe to-"
(Vera and Gayoul)-"There you are!"

(Marco)-"Heya-"
(Oreo)-"The hell did you do now Vera"
(Vera)-"WHAT" *looks insulted "why am i the first person you acuse when stuff happens!"
(Oreo)-"Hmm, so what did you do Gayoul"
(Gayoul)-"I have no idea Oreo, i dint do anything myself, he just was normal a moment and then he got like this" *points to Vorges*

(Vorges)-"Ohhh my good friend Oreo, how good to see you again, so where is the thing you told me about?"

(Oreo)-"Thats... something-" *cough* "Marco sorry but later we can proceed with your turn around the base"
(Marco)-"Ah its fine man, hope you guys find out what is wrong with him" *points at Vorges picking on one of his ear while picking his nose*

Oreo, Gayoul, Vera and Vorges went down to the lab

(Oreo)-"I need to do a complete check up in him, but for now most importantly place to check his is brain" *picks some papers* "more specifically his memory"

(Vera)-"I think this sudden loss of- caracterization may be caused by some sort of magic or power"
(Gayoul)-"Sure, but who would cast a spell or something in Vorges before he could check my weapon?"

(Oreo)-*sigh* "He did" *looks at some notes and grab a notepad* "most likelly its his own fault here"
(Gayoul)-"Wait, really??"
(Vera)-"Huh what?? why or how would he do that to himself"

(Oreo)-"You see, i dint call Vorges only because he is the best historitician or archeologist, i called cause he could use his power to extract some intriguing info on the object-"
(Gayoul and Vera)-"How so?"
(Vorges)-"Ohhh that i can explain, you see i am a great historitician and archeologist-" *zoones out*
(Vera)-"I think his brain may have broke"

(Oreo)-"Saddly same, how i was saying" *ahem* "Vorges has a unique power, he is capable of seeing others history"
(Vera)-"How is that supossed to work?"
(Oreo)-"He touched something and by doing so he access their 'memory' he then can look into it going back to the start or searching for a specific moment, its a bit complicated-"

(Gayoul)-"Thats soo cool, so he can read objects like a book"
(Oreo)-"Thats a good analogy, when the thing he is 'reading' has no eyes, vision or a true mind of its own, its easier to read their 'memory' as from what he told me its Just like reading a book, no images whatsoever"
(Vera)-"I think i am grasping where this is going..."
(Oreo)-"He probably tried looking at your weapon 'memory' and because it has a mind and eyes, it overloaded his brain with info to fast" *sigh* "Cant belive he let this happen, normally he is cautious with everything he touches, he must have underestimated its age and its mind"

(Gayoul)-"hehe- i may have some bit of fault in this then" *realizes he left Hope behind* "oh gosh i got go pick my sword that i left behind" *runs*

(Vorges)-"He is not even slick, trying to get off the hook that one"
(Oreo)-"Sit down Vorges, ill have to keep a eye on you for now"
(Vera)-"Ill go ask some help from Magnus-" *thinks for a moment* "oh yeah i also should call Bill dont you think?" *she watched as Oreo nodded*

(Vorges)-*smilling* "Where will you put it then?"
(Oreo)-"Where will i put what?"
(Vorges)-"The eye"

In the mean time, Jhon was sitting for lunch along with Max

(Jhon)-"So you telling me the guy Oreo brought inside the base was being dragged around like a doll"
(Max)-"Yeah it was so weird, he had that blank stare" *pokes the palm of his hand* "kinda made me want to punch him"
(Jhon)-"You are always wanting to punch everyone" *in sarcastic tone*
(Max)-"untrue, i only feel like punching people that are very strong or very dumb looking, the others i just feel like flicking"
(Jhon)-"Then you should be carefull around mirrors-"
(Max)-"Why would i??" *gets up* "why would i lose a chance to apreciate this beauty" *strikes some poses*
(Jhon)-*under his breath* "Dumbass..."

Magnus enters the room and walks in their direction with his neutral face

(Magnus)-"Jhon i kinda need your help with a thing"
(Jhon)-"huh?"
(Magnus)-"Finish what you are eating and come see me at the entrance door hallway" *walks away*
(Max)-"Sounds like something interesting" *fill's mouth with all food* "lesh guoh"
(Jhon)-"He asked me to come, not you"
(Max)-"So what?, we are best friends aren't we, we are like, a package deal"

Jhon seens irritated and annoyed
He gets up from the bench and walks away not finishing his lunch

(Max)-*swallow all food in his mouth* "So considerate leaving more food for me"

In less than a minute Jhon was already seeing Magnus in the entrance, he was speaking with Bill, a very weird and rare ocassion

(Jhon)-"what's up" *sayed while he arrived closer*

(Bill)-"..." *nods to Jhon and walks outside*

(Magnus)-"You arrived a bit more early than i expected, hope i dint make you think that it is something dangerous or of high alert"
(Jhon)-*looking at bill from afar* "Its fine, i kinda of needed a excuse to run away from Max haha..."
(Magnus)-"If you say so-"

(Jhon)-"Magnus, whats the matter then, and why this is something that made you and Bill get along"
(Magnus)-"Oh, hahaha, we still are not getting along, besides what Bill and I are doing is another important matter"
(Jhon)-"peculiar..." *curiosity sparked his face*

(Magnus)-"Ahem, anyways, take a look at this" *Magnus picks a paper from the table of the receptionist*
(Jhon)-"Is this some sort of mission given by the royal's or something?" *picks paper from Magnus and start to read*

"The people must stand together, lets think for a moment and see for ourselves how this world needs protectors
We as the resistance are here to help every creature in this planet
If you think this world needs the change, if you think you are capable of it, come to us"

Jhon was shocked with what he just had read, he looked at Magnus then at the paper

(Jhon)-"Magnus... did you write this?"
(Magnus)-"Of course"
(Jhon)-"Wow, its horrible"

–The End–

View from the island base to the ice kingdomThe twin sister of the humankind king own and govern the entire regionThat includes the island base[Note from navi](We dint get any permission to use the island nor be here)

The twin sister of the humankind king own and govern the entire region
That includes the island base
[Note from navi]
(We dint get any permission to use the island nor be here)