The easiest task part 2

(Sky)-"Bu-but, Thats not fair! i have done nothing but help with everything i could-"
(Oreo)-"I think in your case you have done nothing usefull that is-"
(Magnus)-"Dont be rude Oreo, Sky trully is helpfull, maybe one day you finally see it-"

Oreo laughed so hard it almost sounded like a scream, or a evil being-
He was quick to recompose himself and return to his most monotone and serious face

(Sky)-"Damm, you jerk..."
(Oreo)-"Sorry, i lost it for a moment-" *coughes* "Even thought Magnus is saying good things about you now, it was actually his idea to do this sort of punishment if the mission turns out a failure"
(Sky)-"WHY MAGNUS, Why you do this to me?!??"
(Magnus)-"Even thought your help was on point some times does not mean youre above anyone else here Sky, this is but a way for you to learn that anything has consequences, in one way or another"
(Sky)-"..."
(Magnus)-"Think of this as a means to secure this mission success rate, even thought its safe does not mean you can be careless or unhelpfull in any way"
(Oreo)-"Maybe now she learns how to take things serious and-"

Magnus and Sky slowly looked at Oreo interupting their talk

(Oreo)-"...Sorry... not my place to talk"

With everything prepared in minutes, the five agents went their way
They first needed to arive at the institution so then the actual mission could start

Using Athilas powers they were able to traverse quickly across the lands and in less than an hour
They were able to get close enough without being noticed, and before finally entering the domain, Centurion sat them all down

(Centurion)-"Okay guys... i mean gurls-" *looks at Maria changing herself into a male version of herself* "Eh wharever, Just listen"
(Athila)-"Ill listen all you want if it means resting for a bit, huff-"
(Centurion)-"I read the entire plan atleast three times already and even thought i am not alowed to help in any way possible, ill be a rebel and just give you all a nod-"
(Sky)-"Who says we need any help or nod we are powerfull, inteligent and beautys-"
(Vera)-"ShuthefuckupSky" *ragefull look* "Any help is welcome"

(Centurion)-"Well, ahem... Athila as youre not allowed inside you be the one the closest to me so anything that happens inside you be telling me, here for you three" *gives three chunks of Iron to the girls*
(Maria)-"Thanks but i no hungry"
(Vera)-"Thats not even edib- you know what, forget it" *pets Maria*
(Sky)-"And this is supossed to do what? Be used in last resort as a weapon or something?? Please, say we trown it at anyones head"
(Athila)-"No dumbass, Thats one of Oreos invention, he brought it with himself when he first arrived, he calls then... 'comunication'?
(Centurion)-"Comunicators actually, they are used to well... comunicate, Oreo worked hard on then but saddly they are almost never used for anything, their short range makes then pretty useless- dont tell him i called then that"

(Centurion)-"Anyways, you gurls can go now, follow the plan, use the comunicators wiselly- try not showing then off to anyone there, anything in the to report press this button here and you will be able to talk with Athila throught the comunicator ill give him"
(Vera)-"Thanks for it, apreciate it"
(Sky)-"Meh, dont think this ever be used anyways-"
(Maria)-"Marias sad she cant have it as snack..."
(Centurion)-"...I think it goes without saying that if any of these come back broken Oreo will give a earfull to everyone- specially me-"

Centurion laughed awkwardly for a moment and then cleared his troath
He became serious almost instantly

(Centurion)-"These will be the last words you all will hear from me, from now on no matter how much time it takes for this mission to be complete ill not speak, give nods or hints, neither i will show anyones progress, good luck..."

Centurion turned his back to everyone there and walked away disappearing in those dark woods
He was never seen again...

By any of the girls while that mission lasted, of course