1

The rays of the summer sun were extremely bright, already piercing to the eyes even though it was not noon yet.

Hanging the Gucci bag on her shoulder, Sarah walked out off the mirrored doors, looking at the giant hospital building behind her she felt like a looser, she lost again. She came after nine months again.
"Even after trying this much i got my panic attack again last night, how laughable.." she gave herself a self depreciating smile.

When she looked down at her packed medical records and medicines she used to take it in past, she suddenly found the whole situation funny.
"How i wish to get over this incident which becomes a dreadful nightmare for me every single night"

Pursing her lips, she lifted her head, straightened her back, and walked away.

"It is alright i believe in me. One day i will get over it, i have to if i wanna make them happy. Make my parents happy. Now let's go." She usually takes public transportation whenever she can, she fills good to be crowded.

Very quickly, Sarah found a seat on a public bus. Since it was a weekend, few passengers were on the bus with her and the roads were not heavy with traffic. On weekend most of people like to rest at home rather than going outside and if some go out , it is mostly at night.

This is Sarah Vernam, 26 years old, a very simple and innocent girl. She is the type of girl every parents would be proud to have. She is beautiful and intelligent. She works hard to fullfill the dream of her family.

She lost her parents and one more valuable thing of hers at that night ten years ago. After that night she didn't want to live anymore but she can't let her parents' dream, Vernam Event Management Company to die with her too. She vowed to protect it and make it one of top event management company of India. She has only this company of her father, which he started in the same year they died, to take care of. She and her friend Tirtha, both started it. They are friends with eachother, Tirtha was trainee professor at Sarah's college, they met when Sarah was pursuing her first year of bachelor's. They started their business after Sarah finished her graduation till then Tirtha was doing her job. They know almost everything about each other except Sarah's family.

After much contemplation, she decided to call Tirtha.

"Hello, Thi." Sarah is sure her friend is busy with her husband Sharad, they both are always  lovy dovy.

"Suru, good morning. Why did you call at 9:30 in the morning? Is there something urgent?" Tirtha is not shocked to receive her call at this time because she often does this but it was sudden and she was in the middle of her hubby's romance.

Tirtha became friends with Sarah from her college days. After meeting Sarah, she was truly amazed by her intelligence and simplicity both. Sarah is really kind and innocent girl. Tirtha likes her a lot because she feels like, in the form of Sarah, she got an additional family member, Tirtha's family also likes her. Sarah is really passionate about their business.

"It was not something urgent, i just wanted you to send me the photos and videos of Nitya Roy's wedding, I will choose the better one and then send it to the editing team to upload it on our website today after editing the chosen one" she said leaning fully on the bus's window, letting the bright sunlight shine directly on her face.

"But Sarah why do you need it? Today is weekend girl, just chill and have fun" she always speaks her mind to her and Sarah doesn't mind as well. Sarah is always calm and composed. She always has smile on her face which unfortunately, never reaches her eyes. Her eyes contains unspeakable emotions. She never talked about her family to Tirtha or anyone else. She always shows herself as happy and cheerful girl. She got Tirtha curious about herself. Tirtha only knows that Sarah doesn't have anyone as family and about her Orphanage.