13

After being slapped Aryan just stood at the same position for a while before losing his consciousness then fell on the floor, looking at him Abhay was shocked. He has never seen his friend out of control before, not at least in this situation.

Abhay hurriedly ran towards Aryan and tried to wake him up but failed when Aryan didn't open his eyes, he looked towards his already sleeping friend then carried him to his car holding him by his shoulder. He adjusted Aryan on passenger seat after a lot of trouble. "Is he really my friend or someone else in his disguise?! I wonder what made him behave like that!? Because of him, my precious suffered today. And that girl, hmm... quite fierce, like a tigress. I wonder who is she?" Then called Luksh because he was also drunk so can't drive the car. In fifteen minutes Luksh reached at the parking lot,

"Hey man, hee...hee..., hiccup.... Thanks for coming... hiccup... Now drive him to his penthouse, he is... your... your responsibility now. I am going back to have fun." Abhay said in his drunken state, looking at Luksh.

"But what happened to boss. He never drank too much to be passed out." Luksh said looking at the man who was sitting on passenger seat after passing out, still looking intimidating.

"Hehehe, today I saw the thing I never expected to see in my entire life. He.....my brother...Aryan..hehe..was ki....no...no...no. I shouldn't... shouldn't tell anyone otherwise he will definitely kill if he knows later that I told someone" Abhay said shivering just thinking about the way Aryan will punish him makes him shudder. "Now go and... take... him to his home safely, you can ask him when he wakes up. I am goi...ng byeee." Says Abhay while going back into the club.

"I wouldn't dare to ask anything to my boss" thinking Luksh settles himself on driver seat then droves away to Aryan's penthouse.

_
_
_
_

In the morning when Aryan woke up, he found himself on his bed, he wore same clothes as yesterday. He still remembered going to club and drinking a lot, what happened after that? How did he reach his home?. He just sat on the bed for a while trying to remember the things. After five minutes, he jumped on his bed being shocked by himself,

"What the hell!? How can I.....how can I ?" Then he laid down on his bed again while thinking about his kiss with Sarah, about her silky touch. How she shivered when he was close to her. Her brown misty eyes which were blinking rapidly taking his breath away, her jasmine fragrance. Her soft pink lips....he smiled thinking about her but the next moment his smile vanished and he got up with a jerk.

"I kissed her!"

"Fuck!!!"

"I didn't kiss her but actually forced myself on her!"

"How can i force myself on a girl!"

"Oh please!! Aryan like you didn't enjoy kissing her"

"I...i...i..lik...like... ughhh... I don't care but the main point is i...The Aryan Singhania forced himself on a girl. How can I do this to a girl!?, I shouldn't have done it. I am not the kind of man who forces himself on a girl." He groaned.

"All the girls would be happy receiving a kiss from me but she... She must be feeling really terrible after being forced to kiss. What will she think of me???, I have never been this muddle headed....sigh" he thought running his fingers through his hair.

"And how... how dare she slapped me, The Aryan Singhania. I will make sure she pays for what she did. She should know what happens when you mess with me, The Aryan"

"No...no...no, I, the Aryan Singhania can't be this petty to get revenge for a such thing, never. I have my principles."

Again he just laid down on a bed when he got a call from Luksh to tell him that he will be having a meeting at 11. Today he has to skip his workout session as it is already nine and he has to reach to the company as soon as possible.

He got into the shower to take a cold shower so that he can cool down himself, after shower he got dressed in dark blue suit and pant with a white shirt underneath it with a dark maroon tie. He sprayed his cologne and combed his hair neatly, He took a last look at him in the mirror being satisfied with his look, he gave a smile.

He got down and choose his black jaguar from the garage. He parked his car in his private parking lot then went into his company to be greeted by everyone there. All the Ladies on his way are literally drooling over him. But he is always cold to their advances, not moving his gaze towards any one of them.

He just greeted them with a calm voice, then got into his private elevator and reached 45th floor, next to the roof. On this floor there is only his office and his secretariat office. He likes it to be less crowded.

He got into his cabin, took his seat and after a deep breath, he called Luksh. He heard a knock,

"Come in"

"Good morning, boss" Luksh greeted him while walking in front of his table.

"Good morning. My meeting with Manya Automobiles is at eleven, right?"

"Yes, boss"

"Hmm, so I still have one hour. Luksh?"

"Yes, boss"

"Did you go to meet that friend of yours?" Aryan asked with his usual cold tone.

"Are....are you...are you talking about Sarah, boss?" Luksh shuddered just listening to his cold voice.

"Yes, now answer my question, did you meet her?" He asked in a colder tone than before.

"N..no...nooo, boss. I wouldn't dare to go against your order."

"Mmm, that is good but I am sure you found out information regarding to her, didn't you?" Aryan asked being certain of his answer.

"Ye...yes boss, but bo...boss, how do you know?"

"Do you think I am your boss just for show? I know everything about what my subordinates do. Now tell me one more thing, Does that orphanage belong to her?"

"Yes boss, and the land is owned by her and also she and the trustee Gautam Soni, are the only fund givers of that orphanage."

"Mmm, I see. Now you can go and call director Shah in."

"But boss didn't you order to put a hold on that project for now?"

"It was one week ago. But now I wanna do something else with that project got it?, Don't ask too much, just go and send Mr. Shah in"

"Okay, boss" Luksh was confused about his boss's mood swings from the previous week. After three minutes, director Shah came into his office.

"Take a seat, Mr. Shah" Aryan said in a polite manner giving respect to Shah's age.

"Thank you, sir" Mr. Shah said while sitting on a chair.

"I summoned you to ask about the development of New Era Plaza project."

"Sir, everything else is ready but the problem is that land of the orphanage. Even if we contact it's trustee Mr. Guatam and offered him as much as we can but he is becoming really stubborn about giving up that land. We also offered them another land elsewhere but they are not agreeing at any cost. It is the only obstacle we have now." Mr Shah said with a high sigh at the end.

"Mr. Shah, let's cancel that project, any way it is not going to be that profitable, the margin is less. I am gonna replace it with another more profitable hydrogen energy project. The new hydrogen energy project idea I am gonna present in next meeting to the shareholders, they will surely agree to this." Aryan said in an authoritative tone.

"Okay sir, I believe in you. The Idea you will propose will surely be the best one." Mr. Shah said while showing his appreciation for Aryan.

"Now you can take your leave."

"Then, allow me" Mr. Shah left to do as instructed by Aryan. Aryan also went to do his usual work.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊