16

The next day,

At Singhania Villa,

"Doctor, what happened to her? Please tell me she is alright." Aryan asked worried about his mother. In the morning he was occupied with an important meeting when he got a call from Pooja, she was crying and told him that maa suddenly fainted . Aryan came to home as soon as possible, their private team of doctors were checking on his mother.

"She got a heart attack, may be she is stressed about something. You have to make sure she is happy and should not agitate her anymore." The doctor said then went away after prescribing medicines.

Aryan and other family members went into Ritika's room, she was laying on bad looking deathly pale.

"Maa, what is it that bothering you this much?" Aryan said taking a sit beside her, holding her hands.

"What else it can be? It is only your marriage, my only son, even being this successful and handsome still not married. You know how worried I got when I thought you might have some other problem for not to marry. You know the women at our association says that you are not into woman at all. So what do you think what is bothering me now?? As your mother I am worried about you beta, about your future life, can't you just believe me and give it a try?"

"But maa, you know na I don't believe in marriage or love, they are just shit." Aryan said remembering his father's treatment to his mother.

"I know beta it is only because of your father but believe me not every relationship is like that, see your Lalita aunty and Gaurav uncle, even at this age they are still in love and what about your Niharika aunty and her husband Karan, they are also the same, please beta can't you just give it a chance. For your mother's sake and for this family's sake, can't you, my Aryan?" Ritika said crying while blaming herself for her son's misery.

"Yes, brother. We all want you to be happy. Please brother, mom and dad also wants the same." Pooja said crying too.

"Yes Aryan beta, every person must experience falling in love at least once in their life. Just this once you should fulfill our wish, don't you think that so?" Said Gaurav looking at Aryan while putting his hand on his shoulder encouraging him to accept.

After a some minutes of silence Aryan spoke, "okay, I will do whatever you all say. You can find a suitable girl for me, I will marry her."

"We have already found one for you, brother! she is really an angle. You know she is my role model too. Maa likes her a lot" Pooja said grinning with teary face.

"So beta can we arrange the marriage in this week?" His aunty asked with expectant gaze.

"You all can decide, just tell me what should I need to do for this marriage, I will do it." Aryan said kissing his mother's forehead, then Pooja's and his aunt's, " So now I am going to company, I have an important meeting to attend, mom you all can handle everything, from media to marriage arrangements, I will comply with everything." Then strode off.

While driving back to the company he kept thinking about the discussion they had.

_
_
_
_
_
_

_

The marriage day,