6

Sarah just stood there for quite some time thinking about the past, a lonely and pained soul. How unfortunate of her she can't even share her pain to someone, because she is afraid that once her friends will know about it they will start to avoid her like a curse. Looking at these children she feels good, "at least they will never be alone, right? They become eachother's family, they will have a big family as they grow up and they will always have me"

The man under the tree notice Sarah, he went towards her but the lost Sarah didn't notice his presence until he called out to her in a gentle voice "Sarah beta, you are here today!"

Sarah looked at the kind looking man beside her and nodded "Hello Gautam uncle, how are you? And are the children doing good?"

"They are all good. They were really happy after getting the gifts you sent. But they were a bit sad as you were not around to give it"

"I know uncle, but you know na i try my best to make time for them. I don't have anything else in my life except them and our business. I try my best to earn as much as I can so that I will be able to give them everything whatever they need to be successful in their life."

"I know beta. I am really proud of you but you also have to think about yourself, okay?"

"Okay, uncle. Now let's go in, I bought my handmade cookies for you all. And also balloons for them" Gautam told one of the staffs to serve the cookies later after their play time and took the Blloons in his hands.

"Let's go, let's go. They will be really happy seeing you and the most happy will be our little one Prachi" then they both walked towards playground.

"Bachho, look who is here?" Sarah who was hiding behind Gautam uncle jumped out in front of children.

"It's me"

" Wwwaaaaaa, didi..didi...didi has come finally, we missed you a lot" all ten children ran towards Sarah who was squatting on her knee and embraced her all together.

"Ohhh, I am really sorry. But there is a good news for you all, I am gonna spend this whole week with you my kids and we are all also going on trip on Wednesday" she announced letting them free.

"Really, wwwoooow, it will be a lot fun, we love you, di" they said kissing her cheeks one after another.

"I love you all too" she also return their kisses.

The scene was really beautiful, children who were abandoned by their own parents, found a family of their own, Gautam uncle as their father and Sarah as their sister. They get everything whatever they need.

They all are really happy, smiles never living their faces. Sarah and children started to play with eachother while holding their Blloons in their hands. Gautam uncle went to kitchen to supervise the preparation of lunch. They can here loud and cheerful laughter of children and Sarah, which automatically brings smile on their faces too.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

At Aryan's villa,

Aryan woke up at early 5:00 am in the morning, after freshing himself up,  strapped himself in tracksuit and turned on his hand phone. Some of his favorite songs were playing while running. He was back from his six miles morning run in an hour, it was time to hit the gym.

He started his workout with speakers playing in its decent sound. He went through all the full body circuit routine to hard core exercises before hitting the weights. He went to weight section, removed his t-shirt and started hitting curls with dumbbells. He was sweating vigorously. He likes to do exercises and hitting gym. It helps him to clear his mind and stay focused, it keeps his body in a perfect shape. It is 7:00 in the morning when he finished all the training. He wiped himself while going towards his room and directly for the shower.

He came out of the shower wearing a towel around his waist, then walked into his closest to wear his usual formal blue business suit. He picked up his Rolex to wear while walking out of his bedroom with a laptop bag on hanging one side of his shoulder, he looks really dashing, like a model out of the magazine. He took the elevator to dining room where everyone else usually gather at this time for breakfast.

A lady in her fifties was sitting at the dining table waiting for her son and other members of family to come. Her brother in law and her sister came greeting her,

"Good morning bhabhi"

"Good morning Gaurav, Good morning Lalita" Ritika also greets them.

"I wish my Aryan also got someone who will truly love him like you both love each other. Even at this age you both are quite love birds" Ritika smiled looking at them.

"Bhabhi" they both blush. "Even we want the same for him" Lalita said with a sad face.

"What to do bhabhi...he just doesn't listen. You know bhabhi, I and Pooja keep arranging dates for him and he keeps messing it up. We have to emotionally blackmail him to send him to these dates."

"I know Gaurav, everyone is trying their best to convince him, but i don't know what to do of his stubbornness. I just hope for a right girl to come in his life then he wouldn't be able to deny it"

"We hope so she comes soon in our son's life and makes it even more brighter"

Aryan comes into the dining room and greets them , "Good morning maa, chachi and chacha." Everyone greets him back.

"What were you all talking about you become quite when I came" Aryan said while sitting down on chair to have breakfast.

"You know na the usual about how you keep messing up the dates we arrange for you" Gaurav glares at him.

"What can I do uncle when the girls says no from their sides, I can promise you to go to those dates but I can't promise you that it will go well, right" Aryan says while rolling his eyes. "Really, He only comes at Singhania Villa which is a royal villa situated in  Udaypur, to spend quality time with his family on weekends but they start with their marriage talk which irritates him to core. Their company's headquarter is in Bangalore, so he is settled in Bangalore for work."

Pooja comes in the dining room and starts hitting him "You idiot, you fool....ughhh... I just can't understand how can a person live without marriage!, Brother you are really wasting your handsomeness and capabilities."

"Look you all, you know na I am not interested in this love or marriage, whatever shit it is. So please don't ever force me. That is all I can say, bye. I am going back today because of the meeting regarding to a project, see you all. I will call you all" saying this he leaves from there to his work. Then he went to his garage, got his black Audi R10 and drove off to the airport.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊

Maa = Mummy, Chacha = Uncle, Chachi = aunty, Bhai = Brother.