23

Three days after,

Tirtha has banned Sarah from the company for a week, she sternly told Sarah to take rest at home and spend some time with her hubby, "what hubby!?, Scoff... He is having fun traveling to other countries and here i am. Vidhya maa is also not here because i gave her a week vacation as Vidhya maa missed her hometown dearly. Really being at home all day sucks. I was used to loneliness before but it feels terrible, it feels i am missing some... Some..."

Sarah is working in the kitchen at night. She had allowed Vidhya Maa to take leave for a week to visit to her hometown, and also there was not much to do as she was alone. She can take care of herself.

She wore her pink t-shirt and white shorts. She tied her hair into a messy bun. There was no one at home so she was less concerned about her looks. She made kadai-paneer and chapati, she wanted to have her favourite food.

She put the music on which vibrated throughout the kitchen reaching to the hall as well. She remembered how Tirtha became furious when she came to know that Aryan went to Germany just on second day of marriage leaving Sarah alone. Tirtha told her that she is gonna complain Ritika aunty. Her friend is really childish!, She thinks that our relationship is real.

Today she was enjoying her time, humming and dancing all the time. She likes to dance on loud music while cooking.

She was busy in her self dance when she suddenly bumped into someone. She stopped and looked up. She has a wide eyed gape on her face. She stumbled while trying to step back but a pair of strong arms held her on time before she could reach the floor.

_
_
_
_

Aryan came out of the car and pressed the elevator button. He pressed his eyes shut due to the constant pain in his head. His eyes and body both tired were screaming for some rest.

Those business trips always made his body feel drained. First the long hours of working consistently and second the food.

Aryan is not fond of eating food from restaurants, that's why he has hired Vidhya maa who cooks homemade food.

Aryan entered the security pin and entered the penthouse which immediately felt different with a delicious aroma floating in the air.

Aryan's stomach growled in hunger.

Just then he heard some loud music from the kitchen. That is unusual! Except him there is no one who puts on music. He dropped his coat on the couch and went into the kitchen.

And he saw someone dancing there like no one is watching her,"how can she dance this badly. I should teach her." He thought with a smile. She was wearing a thigh length shorts, making her fair legs visible.

He can see her face. He got stimulated just by looking at her milky smooth skin.

This is first time he has seen her looking so relaxed and free.

His lips turned upwards smiling looking at her like this. But soon she bumped into him. Sarah looked up and was stunned.

His eyes met her wide eyes. This is the third time He saw her eyes again from this close since their first encounter. Her eyes looks just like the land under sunlight, her brown misty eyes held some twinkles in them. He couldn't help but be mesmerized looking into her tantalizing brown eyes. His heart skipped a beat.

She has the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen in his life.

She averted her eyes and looked down, Aryan's eyes wondered from her eyes to her lips. Her pink plump lips.

He gulped remembering their intoxicating taste when he first kissed her.

Thinking about it an unknown sensation ran through his body, making his pulse go at a faster rate.