7

At Singhania Group of Companies'

In the CEO's office on the 45th floor.

Aryan stood before the window and his watchful eyes were looking at the countless people below with a calm expression.

he said to his head secretary, "Luksh, Inform all the related personnel that I'd like to have a meeting now."

At this moment, inside the clean and neat meeting room on the 45th floor, the long tables were filled by people, and the room was filled with a heavy atmosphere.

As everyone was looking at the handsome but distant young man, he was studying several freshly submitted projects. With his face devoid of expression at the moment, he caused a certain degree of uneasiness for everyone.

Most of them had heard about CEO's unorthodox method of expanding the business abroad, and everyone is already aware of his wrath, they all appreciate his abilities and methods to run this company but they are also scared of his wrath.

Now, everyone was just staring at Aryan while trying to not make a sound.

After a while, Aryan put the document down and raised his head to face everybody. His eyes glanced over at everyone calmly. After a moment, Aryan spoke in his deep and cold voice, "Who's in charge of the project with the Glory Corporation in Scotland? Please report on the progress."

The manager-in-charge stood up nervously as he flipped through the documents and started giving an update.

The manager endured through the pressure and reported the whole progress of the project clearly. Historically, it was impossible for a manager in Singhania Group of Companies' to break under such a meager challenge.

Aryan did not say anything and just sat there as he quietly listened to the manager's report. He just nodded and reminded him of several important pointers to take note at the end.

Moving forward were the reports for several big projects which were handled by special teams.

"Director Shah, please tell us about the progress for New Era Plaza."

There was a short silence before Director Shah flipped his documents open.

His voice was a bit shaky. "The market research about New Era Plaza project is all completed. Currently, we're in the starting phase of observation to monitor the business operations. The land of northan area which is needed for this project have total ten owners. As you know we successfully got nine owners to sign the agreement but the obstacle is the land on which an orphanage is situated. We contacted it's trustee several times for acquiring this land but he is too stubborn to even listen to us. It is really hard for us to acquire it. But if we will be able to finish this project, The outcome will be similar to our expectations."

He then raised his head and looked at the cool Aryan nervously.

Aryan nodded. His secretary Luksh went towards Director Shah and took the documents from him and handed them to Aryan.

He flipped through them and finally said something after being quiet for a long time, "I will go to that orphanage personally. This project will be one of the biggest project for our company this year. Vice President Mehta, get someone to follow up on it after we got the last piece of land and it'll be fine."

Aryan slowly closed the documents and then looked at everyone. "I hope everybody can work on your delegated tasks. Talk less and do more. There'll be rewards if the quota is met every quarter. If there's a surplus of results, I'll take 5% of the pure profits from your department and give it as a bonus. How much you get depends on how hard you work."