21

_
_

Sarah smirked while entering in the kitchen, taking the things she wanted she walked upstairs. Doing her business in his room, she walked back to her room with a satisfied smile.

After showering and changing into her formal suit, she heard a loud thud like someone fell hard on the floor when missed to watch out the oil on the floor.

"Oouch that must hurt." She smiled mischievously.

"Sarah Vernam",her lovely husband called her name lovingly but a bit louder. Aryan screamed her name.

"Yes, Aryan", she smiled warmly to him. She saw his shorts oily and couldn't stop laughing. She clutched her stomach and laughed hardly. Aryan just looked at her intently, his fierce expression changed into a gentle one.

"Oops my bad, what happened Aryan?" She asked blinking her eyes innocently.

Aryan groaned in pain. "Why would you do that?" He asked glaring at her.

"I don't know what are you talking about?" Sarah smirked.

"I am sure you know what i am talking about. What would have you done if i had hit my head hard?" Aryan asked slightly tensing her.

"Well you are not" she shrugged.

"You are playing with a dangerous opponent, my kitty." Aryan started walking towards her.

Sarah was stood rooted on the place, challenging him to come closer despite her mind telling her to take steps back.

Aryan looked dangerous and daring. He lifted her chin gently making her look directly into his eyes. And that was it, she was hypnotize looking into his eyes.

"You won't like it, when i start my own game, tigress." He smirked while his eyes had an own new excitement. It sent down a thrilling sensation through her spine.

"I am always up for challenges.", She said boldly.

"Stop it, my kitty" He said in his husky voice, and it shook her to the core.

This new dominance and him calling a pet name, made her heart thrilled. She could hear heartbeats but she was not sure whether it belongs to her or him.

"Wish you were a boy." His silly smile brought a smile on her face too.

"Wish you were a girl." His smile dropped. His eyebrows scrunched up while his eyebrows knitted in displeasure. Sarah continued to smile silyly enjoying his reaction.

"Bye Aryan" She walked away to her room. She again heard a loud thud.

Like someone fell hard on the bathroom floor for not watching out the oil on its entrance.

"Sarah" the scream made helped her lesser her headache. She faintly heard his curses and hissing in pain. She felt bad but it is really fun. She is finally having a lot of fun with this new life.

"You deserve it for ruining my sleep Aryan." She shouted back from downstairs.

"You are so dead kitty" he walked downstairs slightly limping his right leg. She felt satisfied with her prank.

"You should be extra careful around me Aryan" she said walking towards dining.

"Thanks for your golden words now i wanna experiment on you." Aryan said walking towards her. He took baby steps to her side.

"You should not have pull that prank on me, Sarah" He fake smile noted her that he is serious now.

"Believe me, you would not want that. And people use eggs to cook half fry to eat." She bargained with a sweet smile on her lips.