14

At Sarah's,

Sarah groaned in her sleep as the continues ringing of her phone disturbed her sleep.

"Uhh stop god, please give me some peace with these nightmares. I can't even sleep properly now because of this phone call." She said covering her ears with pillow but soon woke up thinking that it is okay she is not gonna get sleep anyway. She picked up her call. It was Sagar's call "why the hell is he calling me at seven in the morning?" She answered the call and was shocked listening to the crying voice from the other side,

"Sa....Sara...Sarah, i am...i am.. i need.." he tried to talk to her while crying profusely.

"What the....what happened??? Sagar, calm down and tell me, where are you, okay? I will come right away then we talk, tell me where are you at least? Please Sagar" Sarah was really worried listening to him crying. Her heart became painful just because of his cries. "Oh god please, I... I.. can't see anyone else of my people in pain, it is enough just with me, isn't it?"

"I...i...i am..we are at Seema's school, principle's office"

"What are you doing there!?, No...no, wait a minute, I am coming there right away, but please till then calm down, okay please. I am coming right away" Sarah said getting off the bed hurriedly, she just washed her face then wore her clothes.

Picking up her bag and car key, she went directly to the parking lot. She started her car and drove off as fast as she can. "I wonder what is he doing at his sister's school and why he was crying like that? . I am really freaked off, gosh. I just hope everything is...."

She is driving at the speed of eighty, she doesn't usually drive but today it is for her people. While driving she called her secretary, otherwise her secretary would be worried because of her absence.

"Neha, reschedule today's meeting. I am going out"

"But Suru, you know na it is with Ms. Leena. It can help the business to grow more."

"I know Neha, but I really have to go now. I know you can manage, Neha. Please" Sarah cut the call, and checked the time.

"I need to hurry, fast Sarah you can do it." She drove all the way to his office, it normally takes half hour to reach to his office but she reached within ten minutes. She ran in her school and went to principal office on third floor. There she saw Sagar and his sister Seema, sitting on bench arranged outside of his office, crying while holding each other. Sarah ran towards them. As soon as they saw Sarah both hugged her like she is their last hope for living. Sarah patted their back, putting her bag aside.

"Okay....okay, everything will be alright now I am here. Now tell me what happened?" Sarah asked them gently.

Sagar told her everything while crying and chocking. Sarah listened to everything at the end she clenched her fist with fury in her eyes,

"So why did your principal called you here instead of settling in court?" Sarah asked while gritting her teeth.

"Yes didi. We don't know what to do? I am...i am really scared di, I... I... I am scared. Can...can i still go to school now? His family is really strong we won't be able to win against him, I just lost the hope, didi. What should I do?" Seema said crying pitifully., She has some bruises on her head, lips and hands. Some skin of her face is also bruised.

"Don't worry, I am here. I will take care of everything. And you Sagar, you should take care of her rather than crying. Now be strong , don't show yourself weak in front of them. Do you get it? Take some deep breaths, dry your tears. let's go in." Sarah said to them looking at the office door, but she stopped realizing something, "wait a minute" then opened her bag, put her hand into it and did something before taking her hand out. "Let's go in, now" then she took both of them into principal office. Sagar and Seema both are scared, they don't have their father but only their mother. They didn't tell about this to her.