31

Sarah's POV

The next day, at evening.

"What do you want Abhi?" I asked getting frustrated now.

He dragged me here to have talk with me.

Today all of us planned to rest after days of camping!

"How are you Sarah?" He asked with a sad tone.

"How do you supposed me to be? I am fighting for justice against your family but i still haven't received it. So now how do you think i would be?" I asked with a depreciating smirk on my lips.

"Sarah, you still like me, don't you?" He asked with expectant eyes.

"No i don't, the day you got together with your criminal family against me, all my likeness for you have gone. So stop pestering me, i am leaving " i said leaving but before i can turn he embraced me forcefully.

"Please Sarah, please give me another chance. If you come to me, i will help you to get justice, believe me Sarah, please I can't see you with that man. Please " he said embracing me harder.

"And what if i don't come to you?" I asked, i saw Aryan standing far away.

"If you don't come to me then i will tell all of them about you. You know as soon as they know, they will start detesting you. There is only me Sarah who is ready to accept you at every condition, not even your so called husband. I am even ready to go against my family. I will bring you justice for the things my brother did to you. I will also take care of you. Just give me one more chance?" He pleaded.

At his words I feel like beating him until he stops breathing. Him and his whole family are bastards, how dare threaten me with my fear? How dare he?

"No, i won't give you any chance and i also don't care whoever side you are. I believe in me one day i will be able to take down your family and turned it into dust." Saying i jerked him off with force and left from there. He just stood rooted there looking at me.

I walked towards our resort, i saw Aryan going inside.

"Aryan" i called out to him as i ran behind him reaching to stairs.

I saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets staring at space.

I called him out again but still no reply.

"Do you love him?" He asked still staring ahead.

"Are talking about Abhi?" I asked for confirmation.

"Huh abhi?, Don't fucking utter his name in front me!" He said gritting his teeth.

"Why are you behaving like this?" I asked not sure why is he reacting this way.

"When i ask you a question, i demand an answer" he asked glaring at me with fury in his eyes.

"Why the hell are you getting angry at me?" I asked getting pissed by continuous confrontation with people. First that bastard now he.

"Don't i have the right to be? I saw you both embracing eachother like you never want to be separated!" He spat.

This is the first time i am seeing him this angry.

"So you thought that we love eachother? Do you think my morals are that loose?" I asked with an unbelievable expression.

"Anyone who saw you both snuggling with eachother would think the same, Sarah?" He said in his angry voice.

"Huh, so you are same like everyone. You know what? I am tired, i am really tired. You can think whatever you want to think. Everything was good between us yesterday now you are behaving like a jerk." I was about to walk away when he held my wrist.

"Don't dare to walk over me Sarah!" His eyes threatened me.

It hurts knowing that he is like everyone else. So after knowing about me, he will also think i am detestable, won't he?

"I am scared Aryan, i am really scared" I smirked and went away.

I felt mad like hell.

I don't know where i am going, i was just running as fast as i could. I badly wanted to escape from everything even from myself.

Away from everyone, away from everything.

Taking a seat on beach sand i saw the beach waves coming towards me. Looking towards waves and feeling this calmness for some time, finally i decided on one thing.

I don't to hide anymore who really i am.

I don't want to hide anymore from my people.

I don't care even if they abandone me thinking i am detestable, i don't care anymore.

I want face my fear but i just don't want only one person to know about this.

Aryan,

i know i never wanted to fall for anyone but the reality is i love Aryan

And i don't want him to know my dirty past otherwise i won't be able to face him.

But i am gonna say to my parents now.

"What are you doing here princess?" As soon as I hear this i felt like my father is here with me.

I saw Sharad and Tirtha coming and sitting on my each side.

They heal my wounds, They are my strength.

I rest my head on Tirtha's shoulder, while she patted my shoulder gently. it gives me some warmth.

"What happened Suru?" Tirtha asked sensing my silent tears.

The place we were sitting was not completely lighten up, it was a single bulb light there.

"You both think i am perfect, don't you?" I asked.

"We don't only think, you are perfect and it is the truth princess." Said Sharad looking at me with a smile.

In my next life i really want him to be my elder brother.

"You are saying this because you don't know everything about me. Thi, I am... I am not as good as you think. I am tainted, Thi. I was... I was...." Silent tears started to roll down from my eyes. I never cried after that day.

"Oh god, Suru. Baby if you don't want to talk, it's okay." Said Tirtha patting my back.

"No, let me say it today because i am really tired now, keeping everything to myself, it's just really tiring. And i also don't want anyone else to know about it except you and Sharad, if others i won't be able to face them especially Aryan, i don't want him to know." I said clutching my clothes.

And then i said my painful past...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What is it that happened with her?

Why she feels this insecure?

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊