19

"You, Mister, stop right there!" Sarah said while getting down from the bed and walking towards Aryan, then she stood in front of him they were just a foot apart and pointed her finger to him.

"You, don't you think you should apologize to me for what you have done, hmm?" She said squanting her eyes at him.

"Oh really, and what exactly I should apologize for?" Aryan said while making innocent face looking really like he doesn't have any clue what she is talking about.

"Hehe, now I see you are gonna act dumb, right. So let me remind you what you did wrong, you Mr. Aryan Singhania forced his kiss on a girl in a club, and that girl was me. And now this girl wants an apology from you."

"Oh club, you know what whenever I drink I don't usually remember what I do and especially when the girl is like you who throws themselves at me. You know I can't remember each and every girl who throws themselves at me, and sometimes I grant there wish too. just like in your case you threw yourself to me and I gave you a chance to taste my divine lips. You should be grateful." He said proudly with a smirk on his face.

After saying his peace he tried to walk away when Sarah stopped him and raised her small fist to punch him, Aryan caught her hand and pull her towards him, by other hand he embraced her waist, "Once is enough, my kitty." He wishpered huskily looking directly into her brown eyes, making her numb by his sexy voice. "god...She looks really cute when angry. Her fierce expression really does something to him."

Sarah was furious by this jerk's behavior, in stead of apologizing he is being a pervert again. "Even though he looks handsome and sexy up close but I don't care, he is after all a jerk."
Then she bite his hand and jerked off his hands on her.

"Oouch, behave my kitty." Aryan said looking at Sarah with a playful smirk on his lips while rubbing the place she bit. "it hurts... Aaaah"

"You... You.. who is your kitty?." Sarah asked furiously.

"You, who else, you are behaving like one."

"Really, then you are an arrogant jerk, you are behaving like one."

"What did you say? I dare you to say it again." Aryan challenged in dangerously chilly tone.

Sarah shivered at his chilly tone, but shrug it off, she looked at Aryan who was challenging her with his gaze then to his knees,

"Oouch.... Oh god... It hurts. You are dead!" Aryan said squatting on floor, holding his right knee in his hand, he looked towards Sarah with a murderous gaze.

"Whatever" saying and making a face at Aryan, she ran into the bathroom.

"This girl.... Gosh it is really painful. How can she be this strong when she looks petite, aaahh." Aryan rubbed the place she kicked then after a while he stood up from the ground when the realisation stuck him,"did i actually behaved like a kid before, aishh. I really don't know what is happening with me , let's just go with the flow Aryan."

While taking a bubble bath, Sarah thought of the interaction happened between them up until now with a small smile on her lips. She was amazed at how did she behave like a kid a while ago,"I never behaved like a child from the day I lost my parents, I was forced to be mature, keeping my emotions to myself and always behaving calmly. Today I really felt I got my parents back. It is not that bad to live with him as a friend."

After taking a shower she came out of the bathroom wearing an orange kurti and maroon plazo. She saw Aryan sitting on a couch working on his laptop.

"God, how can you work after being tried like hell!?" said Sarah while drying her hair with a towel in her hands as she walked to the dressing table.

"I am also tired but it is just a mail I have to check" then he closed his laptop and walked towards Sarah, standing behind her.

"What is it?" Sarah asked being uncomfortable by his intense gaze on her.

"Don't you think we should have a talk on how are we going to live from now onwards?" said Aryan looking into her eyes through mirror.

"Yeah, you are right. I heard from your mom that you never wanted to marry, it means that you are forced into this marriage just like me, aren't you?" asked Sarah turning to face Aryan.

"Yes, my mom sure has ways to force people but I understand her, she did everything thinking for her son's happiness. So... So... I was thinking it is..." Aryan tried to convey his proposal but before he could finish Sarah finished it for him.

"We can be friends, we will never interfere in others lives, we will help each other just as friends do, we will also hang out just like friends do, but only friendship nothing more or less, you wanted to say this, right?" Sarah said with a smirk.

"Yes, definitely you spoke my words, just friends" Aryan said looking amusingly at Sarah.

"Okay then, friends?" Sarah asked extending her hand for a handshake.

"Friends" Aryan also cupped her palm doing handshake with a smile on his lips.

"Okay then, let's sleep now, I am tired." She said standing up from the chair.

"Hey, there is one more thing, we are gonna back to Bangalore tomorrow in the afternoon because I have an important business to attend to. I already talked to mom, so don't worry just don't unpack your things" said Aryan.

"Really?!, Will Tirtha and others go back with us too? And what about Sagar and Seema?" Sarah asked with a confused pout on her beautiful face.

"Don't worry. I already talked to Sharad, he said that Sagar and Seema wants to explore Udaypur so they will all stay here for two more days. If you don't believe me you can ask Tirtha." He said looking at her confused expression amusingly. "Oh god she looks sooooo cute with this pout and her pink pouty lips doing an amazing work of  reminding me of their delicious taste, i really wanna smack my own lips on ... oh god Aryan stop your perverted mind , she is your friend. we have decided to be friends only friends."

"Why would I go ask her for this small matter, she would get suspicious of our relationship. Hmm... Okay then I don't have any problem. I am sure they will be really happy exploring the whole city together, I wish i could have joined them but anyways I can also start working early." Sarah said while nodding her head "this is good, I can go back to the company earlier than expected and Tirtha will also get quality time with her family and husband.... good"

"That's good that you agreed. You can take bed, I will sleep on couch." Aryan said while walking to the bathroom.

"Okay, Good night Aryan" said Sarah with a cheerful voice. "He is too nice to offer me the bed, god bless him for giving me ms.bed. I really can't sleep on something else other than bed."

"Good night Sarah" Aryan wished back while walking to the bathroom. "I was just being nice, ahh really i never slept on couch before, what should I do?"

At night, Sarah peacefully slept on bed while Aryan hardly got a peaceful sleep on the couch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊

Love you all 🤗🙏