11

After dealing with both of them, Sarah strode out of the alley gasping for air, her panic attack is acting up, she has to take medicine as soon as possible. Tirtha was searching Sarah after not getting her in ladies bathroom, she was worried about her friend. Just then she was going to search for her towards the alley, she saw Sarah coming out of it hurriedly, Tirtha ran towards Sarah, Sharad also following her.

"Sarah, where did you go? And what happened to you? why are you breathing this fast?" Tirtha and Sharad went to Sarah and supported her from both sides.

"Lea...leave, i...i...leave, ca...car, bag medi...cine" Sarah said in between her breaths.

"Okay..okay, just calm down, we are leaving, let's go" Sharad said while dragging her outside. They went to their car which was parked in parking lot. Tirtha opened the back door and took out Sarah's bag, after getting her bag from Tirtha, she hastily opened it and took out a box. She took some pills in her hands finding for water, Sharad handed her a water bottle.
She ate the pills and sat on the ground to calm herself down. She started to do meditation.

Tirtha and Sharad were looking at each other and then at Sarah who was sitting on the ground mediating, worriedly. They were seriously shocked to see their always calm and composed friend in this state, they really have no idea about her medicine or something. After about five minutes she stood up, after taking medicine she was able to fight those frightening scenes of that night. She looked at her friends who were looking at with a lot of questions on their faces "now how should I explain this to them!?"

"What happened to you? And why did you take this medicine? What is it for?" They asked in unison, bold one by Sharad.

"It is nothing, It is just you know i don't feel comfortable being in crowded place, that is why you know. And this medicines are just calming medicine, nothing big." Sarah lied confidently careful enough to sound confident as well.

"Really!!?" They asked in unison not believing her words.

"Yes, why do I lie for such mere things? And See I am okay now, let's go now from here, I don't like it. It is already 7:30. I am also really really hungry, mousses are making a big hole in my stomach, let's go, let's go" she said turning them towards the car, and settling herself on the back seat. Looking at her, Sharad wanted to ask more questions but stopped when Tirtha signaled him to. Then they also sat on the front and started the car.

"So Suru, where do you want to have dinner?" Tirtha said looking at Sarah with a smile on her face, being careful not to make her friend uncomfortable.

"You know na, I am a first level foodie, I can eat every food. Today you both decide where should we eat?" Sarah said with a smile.

"Okay then, let's go to the new barbeque restaurant. It is not far from here, It will take about ten minutes to reach there" Sharad said.

"Go..go..go, let's go. Yeah barbeque treat from Mr. Sharad" Tirtha and Sarah shouted in a cheerful voice like an excited child. Then throughout the way they talked about different things and their other friends.

In just ten minutes, they reached at the barbeque restaurant Sharad mentioned, it was not that luxurious but modest and simple, peaceful, it was not crowded. Overall it was a good place to have barbeque with a music playing in the background. Sarah went to washroom, she washed her face and looked herself in the mirror, "how pathetic, you can't even say to your friends about your past. I can but I know they will all leave me thinking I am a taint on their reputation and what if something happened to them as well because of me like my parents. I should always maintain some distance from everyone, no one can ever be too close to me" after self talking Sarah went out of the washroom.