30

Sarah's POV

It was a little cold, Groaning hard i finally opened my eyes.

After showering and wearing a coffee t-shirt and jeans, i went down.

"We are going to fishing today, Suru." Tirtha came to my side.

"There is a lake here, a little far. Let's get going." She took me with her.

When i reached the place i saw Aryan, in his white t-shirt and grey paijama. God he always looks dashing no matter whatever he wears.

"Morning Kitty" Aryan came to my side.

"Morning Aryan", i wished him back.

"Do you like fishing, kitty?" Aryan asked with a smirk.

"I don't know, i never went fishing before. And you?" I asked looking at him.

"I do and i am also good at it. So you don't have to worry, just support me. We will definitely win this one." He said patting my head.

I nodded at him.

We sat in our seats and started fishing.

"When did you learn to fish?" I asked sitting beside him.

"When i was kid, my uncle taught me." He answered with his head lying back on chair.

Aryan's fishing rod moved, i got excited.

"Aryan... Come on" i clapped up and down in joy excited like a kid who sees something new and amazing.

Aryan pulled back the rode, and caught one.

"Slow down... Kitty. There is more to come." He shook his head seeing me all excited.

He catched a lot of fishes, i was really really happy! every time whenever he caught one.

Fishing is really enjoying.

"Sarah... You drive me crazy." He said seeing me smiling radiantly because of my excitement.

When we finally completed fishing, we cleared out and walked down the hill.

We all planned to have barbeque tonight.

We all gathered in garden. I saw Aryan grilling the barbeques.

His arms flexed everytime while roasting the barbeques.

I was busy watching his each and every moment, when Tirtha found her way to me.

"You are drooling Suru", Tirtha laughed.

"But really, how can someone be this perfect! He even knows cooking. He is perfect in everyway with no any flaws, now i look at him i really don't deserve him" I stated my eyes still on him.

"Oh god... Stop it, Suru. Remember no any reason can stop you from being with the person you love." Tirtha hit my head a little.

"Let her be, she loves watching her husband from afar" Sharad said while walking towards us.

"Sharad!!" I whined at him.

"Yes my dear princess" he said while embracing both of us.

"You sound like my dad." I said remembering my dad addressing me as his princess.

"It is the first time we saw this happy. We always want you to be happy Suru." Said Tirtha while Sharad nodding at her.

"Now you sound like my mummy, i am hungry i am going to eat." Saying i left from there, they always remind me of my parents.

If i stayed there for longer, i would have teared up reminiscing about my parents.

I saw Aryan grilling fish.