9

After six days On Sunday,

At evening,

Sarah was cooking dinner for children today, today is the last day of her vacation. This whole week with children was really refreshing and full of happiness. Going on a trip with all of them, telling and listening to different stories at night before going to bed, teaching them something they are confused about, everything was really amazing. She felt lively spending her vacations with them and Gautam uncle. She is cooking chicken masala, chapatis, rice and fish curry.

Today Tirtha and Sharad planned to take her somewhere she doesn't know that place and because Sarah has promised her to go with them so she has to comply, she is really not comfortable about their surprise of the fun place. After her vacation with children, they decided to take her to a fun place.

After cooking all the things and giving the staff some instructions, she went to the gate carrying her bag on her right shoulder, today she is wearing a denim jeans and a pink t-shirt with 3/4 sleeve, she combed her hair in high ponytail.

After adjusting her clothes she went out to the gate, there all the children and Gautam uncle were waiting for her with a sad look on their faces. She doesn't want to go but she has to earn as much as she can for providing everything to them. They also accept funding for the orphanage but their orphanage is not that popular so only individuals fund their orphanage with whatever things they can not any companies or institution, that they don't have any big funding source yet except Vernam group. She also doesn't want this orphanage to be like a business rather than a family. She wants them to be loved that is why they don't take more children than ten so that they can concentrate personally on each and every children. She talks with them on video call too while being on working days.

"Bye kids. Promise me after I go, you will behave and be a good kid, okay?" She said squatting to their level looking at them with a smile.

"We promise we will behave ourselves" they said in unison and ran towards Sarah to embrace her tightly.

"My kids, I will come again when my work will finish, promise me you will take care of yourself, you will study hard , play hard and yes you will also take care of Gautam uncle, okay?" She said kissing their heads one by one.

"Hm, we will do it, we promise. But you have to take care of yourself too."

"I will, for you I will, now smile when i go, otherwise i will cry too." Sarah said embracing them again and patting their heads.

"Bye didi" children waved at her with a smile on their faces.

"Good bye, and take care. Now go inside, I prepared dinner for you all. I have to bid goodbye to Gautam uncle as well" she said sending them inside the building.

Gautam uncle was standing there watching there interaction, he looked at Sarah,

"You should not over work yourself, you should take care of your health, beta"

"I will, and please take care of yourself too, I have only you and these children to live my life"

"Beta Sarah, You know this is not true. You should also find someone you love and start your family. Otherwise I won't be able to face your parents after death" Gautam said with a crying voice.

"Please uncle, don't say this. They already left, I don't wanna loose anyone else. You are aware of my situation, I am well aware that no one will ever be able to love me. After that night I don't deserve anyone's love" Sarah said mocking her situation.

"It was not your fault, Sarah. And how will someone know when we don't tell them"

"I don't want a relationship without honesty and I also don't wanna tell about that thing to my loved ones, that is why I just gave up on the idea. Anyway you don't need to worry about anything, I am doing completely fine. Now I have to go otherwise Tirtha will kill me if I will be late" Sarah said giving him a side hug with a smile on her lips.