34

Sarah's POV

The cool breeze fanning my face calmed my senses down.

We all got off the plane one by one. Today we are back from our vacation, the vacation which i never wanted to end but you know we should face what is there for us in god's bucket list.

We all got off the plane and bid our farewell to eachother.

"It was such a good vacation, you know i never wanted to end it." I said to Aryan while walking towards our car.

"Yes you are right but you know what it is going to be better even when you live here with me." said Aryan with a smirk.

"Really!? How? Everything is same as before." I said with a boring face.

We settled in our car which drove us to our penthouse.

"If i told you it is going to be better than it is, just wait and watch, my kitty." he said patting my head before he got off the car.

I also got down, i was confused by his words earlier but i shrugged it off.

We unpacked our things after coming home then slumped down on couch.

"God it was tiring" i said slumping down on couch.

Aryan went into kitchen and checked the food prepared by Vidhya maa, just it's fragrance was enough to make my legs walk to kitchen automatically.

"Wow, rajma-chawl, i am really hungry, let's go." I said rubbing my tummy while looking at rajma rice with a hungry face.

"Gosh you act like you haven't eaten for days, but we just had food on our way here." Aryan said with an amusing smile on his lips.

"Whatever i am hungry, let's go." I said taking pots to dining table and Aryan also came trailing behind me taking utensil with him.

We sat down on our sits, he served food to both of us.

I started to eat as soon as it is served.

"Do you wanna go somewhere with me after having lunch?"asked Aryan while looking towards me.

"Where?" I asked with confusion.

"It's a surprise" he said with an excitement in his eyes.

"Okay" I said nodding my head, i am actually really curious about where will he take me! I started to finish my dinner fast.

"Done eating, let's go" i can't hide my curiosity anymore.

"Really?" He said looking shocked that how little i ate.

"Really, do we need to change our clothes?" I asked looking down at my anarkali white dress.

"No it is already beautiful, let's go" he said clasping my hand gently.

_
_
_
_
_

Today he is wearing white full sleeve t-shirt with top two buttons open revealing his sexy collerbones and black jeans in which he is looking more handsome and dashing that those fashion models in megazine.

His bodyguards are with us since he said that the place we are going to visit is crowded one.

If there was a place Sarah loved to wander, it would be the merchant stalls of the country's Annual International Fair Festival. It was an entire street lined with colorful tents and vendors of all sorts. Festive music bustled in the air, children chased after each other, lively chatter, and there was a unique smell in the air. Foreign travelers from every corner of the country were gathered today who sold a variety of items ranging from accessories to materials.