Part-1

Welcome to my new book!
The idea of this book was suggested by  anya_cookiee2309

Aarya was preparing breakfast. Tired and in pain. Harshad  stormed into the kitchen. He caught her by her hair, “Why is the breakfast not prepared yet?” he yelled. 

“Just give me 10 mins, it's almost done ”she said as she was scared. “Make it quick" ”he said in a dangerous tone. Aarya whimpered at that tone. She quickly got the breakfast ready, and served it to him. 

The salt was less. He got angry and threw the plate and went towards her, “Salt was less, why don’t you cook properly?” and he slapped her hard and moved towards her, she moved backwards scared, Harshad  kept moving giving a dangerous look, “No Harshad , No” she cried. She stumbled against the wall. Harshad  held her by her shoulders, and slapped her hard. “Stop Harshad , stop. Don’t do it. Stop” she begged. But Harshad  didn’t stop, he kept slapping her. After he was satisfied he stopped. 

Aarya sat there crying badly. “What has happened to him? When did he become so aggressive? I didn’t fight with my brother for him. He is also not not talking to me. But I love him. I know he would defend me in public. I can’t hate this guy. It's been 2 years since marriage.  When we go out people say you are so lucky that you have got a husband like him. But I couldn’t tell them this was relevant a few years back. Now he has become a monster." She thought. Her cheeks were sore, body felt weak. She got up with the help of a nearby wall after she had calmed down a bit.
She came out and cleared the mess.

ICT was gathered in Virat's room chilling, bickering doing there usual stuff.

"Virat bhaiya has forgotten us, he doesn't give attention to us." Harry complaint.

"Yes you are right Harry. He doesn't give us attention, he forgot us." Rahul joined Harry.

"See na Mahi Bhai, he doesn't talk to us much." Harry said.

Flashback :

Virat was busy doing some brand work, Aarya came and sat beside him.

"Bhaiyaaa."  No response

"Bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Aarya shaked him this time.

"Haaan kya chahiye?"

"Kahan dhyan hota hai apaka aajkal?"

"Hai na idhar hi dhyan mera."

"Kahan dhyan hai apka. Kabse bula rahi hoon main bhai."

"Sorry bacha. Bol kya chahiye."

"Mere liye time hi nahi hota apke pass. Aapka attention mangna padta hai."

"Aisa nahi hai bacha. Tu special hai mere liye bachaaa. Tujhe kaise time nahi dunga."

"Pura din busy rehte ho aap. Kitna miss karti hoon aapko bhai."

"Come here kiddo." He spread his arms."

Aarya dashed in his arms and held him like a baby.

"You have to promise me one thing, you will spend time with me!"

"Yes kiddo, I promise." He said and kissed her forehead.

Present:

"Virat bhaiyaaaaaaa." Rishabh screamed to get his attention, who was lost in his own thoughts.

"Haan."

"Aap thik toh hoo? Aap na mere favourite ho bhaiyaa." Rishabh said sincerely.

To which he just smiled and became silent as he was missing his sister alot. How she was a child to him. How much he missed pampering her. Mahi noticed that.

"Now common guys, go back to your rooms and rest! Even Cheeku needs rest." Mahi said.
Hesitantly everyone left.

"Cheeku." Mahi called him with love and warmth in his voice but he got no response.

"Cheeku kiddo!" He turned his face towards him. Virat just looked at him with so many emotions present in them.

"Bacha, you wanna share something with me. Open up kiddo. Whatever there is in your mind just say, you will feel light. I know you must be missing your sister, you wanna talk it out?" He said

Virat didn't say anything and wrapped his hands and legs around Mahi and slept cuddling him.
Mahi held him protectively.

"God protect my Cheeku. How silent and serious has he become in these two years. I miss my goofy, mischievous Cheeku. He doesn't talk, he is not happy. I want my Cheeku. I hope he reunites with his sister. He misses her so much. I hope they reunite. Can't see him in pain anymore." He prayed to himself and slept.

I hope you guys like the new book.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

ICTinBlood thank you for this amazing cover!!!!!!!!