Part-18

Flashback:
The ICT was on tour in Delhi.

Mahi saw Virat sad and sitting by himself lost in his thoughts!

"Cheeku?" Mahi called lovingly

"Haa bhai? Kya hua?" Virat asked coming out of his thoughts.

"Are you okay Cheeks?"

"Haan Bhai mujhe kya hua hai?"

"Sure?"

"Haan Bhai?"

"CP ghumne chale? Fresh bhi lagega."

"Mann nahi hai Bhai abhi toh!"

"Kiddo, tujhe hi fresh feel hoga! Chal bacha! Trust me tujhe hi acha lagega!"

"Thike Bhai!"

"That's like a good boy! My monkey!" He said and pulled his nose

"I am not a monkey bhai!" He whined

"Okay okay!" He said and took him in a hug.

As they were roaming around CP, shopping and eating something. After sometime they saw Harshad and Aarya standing by a Pani Puri stall.
Mahi felt a pang of jealousy seeing her with Harshad.

Present:
Mahi was lost in the memory about how he felt jealous when he saw her with Harshad and how he liked her then.

Just then Aarya arrived on the terrace and spotted him lost in his thoughts and sat beside him.

Aarya's voice was trembling with guilt, she whispered

"I am sorry Mahi, I am really sorry! I honestly didn't mean it that way!" She starts apologising and  crying.

As she started apologising Mahi's expression changed to guilt, anger and sadness as he felt bad for his actions. He couldn't look at Aarya due to his guilt he started to leave.

Aarya held his hand as he got up to leave.

"Mahi, stop! Why are you behaving like this? Don't leave like these!" Aarya pleaded

"Aarya leave me! I don't wanna talk anything right now! Its enough for the day!"

"Mahi please! Don't leave! You are important to me! You mean a lot to me! Please talk to me!" She pleaded.

"I said I don't wanna talk about anything right now!"

"You have to talk! I am not letting you leave before you talk to me!"

"What do you wanna talk about Aarya?"

"Why are you behaving like this?"

"Why am I behaving like this? Huh? You were the one ignoring me this week! Every time I came and tried talking to you went away giving some silly excuse! And I am the one behaving like this? Just great!" He said

"Mahi that was not intentional, really! Trust me on this! I didn't mean to ignore you!"

"Really? You never mean anything but you still do it somehow!"

"Mahi trust me it was unintional!" She said

"Oh please! Leave it Aarya! I don't wanna hear anything!"

"Mahi trust me! That's the truth!"

"You expect me to trust you after today?"

"What after today?"

"I tried talking to you at the party, but you didn't even turn and say hello when I tried talking to you!"

"I didn't realise Mahi, Harry was talking to me about something!"

"Ofcourse you have all reasons now! Harry was talking i didn't mean it etc etc!"

"Mahi, I really was busy with Harry!"

"ENOUGH WITH THIS HARRY DRAMA!" He yelled! He was irritated with the name Harry, he felt he might take her away from him!

Aarya got scared due to the tone.

"Why don't you get it? I cannot see you with any other guy!! It hurts Aarya, it hurtssss! Whenever I saw you with that Harshad my blood used boil, and now Harry! I just cannot see you with someone else Aaryaa!" He shouted

"Why are you talking like this Mahi?"

"Because Aarya my heart is no more in my control! And even after consoling I couldn't deny the fact that I cannot seee you with someone else!"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Yes Aarya I have fallen for you!! Even after denying the fact, ignoring the feelings I still fall for you! I LOVE YOU AARYA! I LOVE YOU!" He shouted.

Aarya was scared of the tone! She stood there in silence closing her eyes and helding back tears.

Mahi realises she is scared so he soften quickly. He cupped her face and makes her look at him.

"I am sorry Aarya, I am sorry! Please don't hate me for this please!" He apologised.

"Aarya, just please don't hate me for this or stop talking! I don't think I will be able to live this please Aarya!" He requested!

Aarya stood there in silence closing her eyes to hold back her tears, thinking about his confession. It was too much to digest.

Hey guys!!!! Here's the update!!!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!