Part-4

Mahi called the doctor. He treated her giving some injections and medicine.

"She should be fine, I have given her injection."

"Okay doctor! Thank you!" Virat said and he sat beside her.

After an hour she woke up and saw Virat looking at her with concern. She gets scared.

"How are you feeling now bacha?" He asked with a soft voice full of love. She doesn't respond.
He kept his hand on her shoulder she flinched and moved a bit towards the opposite direction. She sat hugging her knees.
Virat was shocked to see that. He went near her gently touched her cheeks. She screamed loudly thinking he was going to hit her.

She had started hallucinating about Harshad beating her.

"Bacha, kya hua. I am not doing anything to you."
She still didn't respond. She had become very silent.

Virat was sad and hurt. He was still being strong for her.

Mahi got food for her.

"Bacha come on have your food." Virat forwarded a bite. She in daze had it without talking much. She was still in trauma.

He gave her medicines and due to it she fell asleep.
Virat couldn't control his tears anymore. He ran towards the balcony and kept staring at the sky.

"Cheeku?"

"Bhai! Look at her, how silent she has become. She is scared of me bhai." He said and he broke down.
Mahi took him in a hug.

"Kiddo, give it time. We don't exactly know what she has been through. After what we saw there we can guess she must be in a abusive relationship, maybe she is still in that trauma. We need to take it very calmly pull her out of it. I know you can do it Cheeku. I believe she will come out of it. She needs assurance that she is safe and away from him."

"I know Bhai. We will pull her out bhai. We will. My baby sister will bounce back."

"Yes that's the spirit!" He said and broke the hug and wiped his tears.

They went inside Mahi left after wishing him good night.

Virat looked at the sleeping figure, "how peacefully she is sleeping! I know you will bounce back, I am there for you kiddo!" He thought. And he slid beside her.

It was late at night, Virat's sleep broke due to Aarya's loud scream. She was panting and breathing heavily.

"Bacha, calm down. I am here na kiddo."

"He is here, he will beat me." She was panicking.

"No one is here bacha. Calm down. Try to match my breathe.. yes yess good." Once she calmed down he took her in a hug. She sobbed. He made her sleep.

"Mahi Bhai was right, she has been through an abusive relationship."
She was tossing and was not able to sleep. Virat sensed that.

"Calm down first! Yes good girl!" He said after she lay calmly staring at the ceiling.

"Close your eyes Aarya. You know Aarya, when I first joined the team na Yuvi Pa, Irfan bhai and Bhajji you know what they did? While I was going for practice, they put a rubber lizard in my bag and you know na I am scared of lizards. I was so scared till I realised it was fake and they recorded my reaction and stared laughing." He narrated trying to make her sleep. She smiled a bit at the story.
Virat felt better as since she came she was in daze.
He patted her head, to make her sleep like he always did.
After few minutes she slept, Virat carrased her face and kissed softly on her forehead. He slept beside her. But his sleep was aware if she woke up again.

When she woke up in the morning she realised she is with her brother. But she couldn't believe that she is actually with her brother.

Virat got coffee for her. "Bacha have this coffee, you might feel better." He forwarded to her.

She looked up at him with fear in her eyes.
"Main kar leti na. Did I forget something?" She asked scared.
This confused Virat like why is she talking like this.

"No bacha. I got this so that you feel better. You are not well na bacha. Have this coffee bacha."
She took it with trembling hands, still not sure about it.

By then the make up had come off, the bruises were visible and Virat saw it. He got angry and felt sad at the same time. His sister was in so much pain and he didn't knew anything about it. A lone tear slipped his eyes. He quickly wiped it as he had to be strong for his sister.

Aarya was still in daze, and was not able to believe that she is with Virat her bhai, her safe place.

"This is just a dream, reality nahi hai, bhai to bas dream mein aate hai, sach nahi hai." She mumbled still in daze and sipped her coffee.
Virat heard that, his heart ached. "I come in her dreams? She missed me." He thought.

Just then Mahi came in with their breakfast.

Virat fed her breakfast and gave her medicines. She tried to get down. "Kya hua bacha? Want something?" Virat asked with concern in his voice.

"Washroom...jaanaa...haii.." she said stammering.

Virat helped her till the washroom.

"How are you Kiddo?"

"I am good Bhai!" He said and narrated the events from morning.

"Kiddo, everything will be fine. Looking at the marks on her face it's pretty confirmed that she was in a abusive relationship. She will need time coming out of it. She will take time to open up and share. We are there na with her."

"Yes bhai!"

Just then Aarya came out of the washroom and almost stumbled and both held her before she could fall. Virat made her sit on the bed made her drink water.

"You okay kiddo!" He asked with so much love and concern in his voice. He ran his hand on her head lovingly. She nodded to it.

"What have I done? He still loves me. I hurted him in return of his love. And he was right. He is still there with me." She thought to herself. She went in a shell feeling guilty of her actions.

Virat made her lay down and she slept off due to tiredness. Virat stroked her hair.

Updated!! Hope you guys like it.
Do let me know if you are liking the story. Sorry if this chapter was not so goood.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!