Part-8

They entered the room, both of them controlled their laugh.

"What?" Virat questioned

"Nothing." Said Ro shrugging his shoulders.

"Tell tell, what stories where you telling my lil sister?"

"Nothing na yaar Vi, chall we have to go to that brand meeting!"

"We will, first answer the question!" Not willing to let go.

"Nothing new tho! Same story. I have alot, but as of now I just told that you yelling at a wrong person!" He said and gigled

"When will you let it go?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Never!"

"No one leaves such stories very easily bhai!" Aarya said chuckling a bit.

Virat narrowed his eyes at her. "Whatever." He said

"Chall we need to leave." Ro said.

"Chall. Bhai stay here na!" He said to which Mahi nodded.

"I will be back, ok bacha?" He said softly

"Come soon na!"

"Yes kiddo!" He said hugging her and kissing on her forehead and he left.

Aarya just smiled at Mahi who was looking at her.

"You okay?"

"Yes, much better!"

"Wanna go for coffee? The shop is nearby!"

"Ummm okay!"

"Come let's go!"

Aarya quickly freshened up and they left. She held on to him the whole time. She was scared of staying alone. He understood that and he kept her close.

"I am here na! I won't let anything happen to you!" He said
She nodded. Her grip on his hand grew tight.

They reached the coffee shop.

"What will you have? Cold or hot?"

"Cold."

"Okay. I will go give the order 5 mins."

"Okay."
She stayed their still scared and impatiently waiting for him to return. Mahi was keeping an eye on her. She looked nervous.

Mahi looked away for a moment and just then Harshad came and held her hand and tried to take her away with him. She screamed loud!

"MAHIIIIIIII!" She screamed.
She resisted.

"Leave me! Mahiiii!" She screamed again.

Mahi rushed towards her and tried to free her. He punched him to keep him away. He stumbled but got back on his feet quickly and punched him back.

Harshad again got hold of Aarya and started dragging her, Mahi wrapped her one arm around her securing her. Aarya held on to him by her free hand.

"Leave her Harshad!"

"You don't tell me what to do!" He said back. He started to push Mahi away, in the process her grip on Mahi grew tighter.

Sensing the commotion security rushed in, seeing them Harshad ran away.

Aarya was breathing heavily and Mahi made her sit on the chair and rubbed her back to calm her down. He got water and made her drink. Once she calmed down he took her to the room.

He made her sit on the bed. She burst into a bitter cry. Mahi sat beside her holding her hand and rubbing her back and muttering sweet things.

"When will bhaiyaa come?" She asked between the cry.

"He will be here soon kiddo!"
He took her in a hug trying to calm her down. She held on to him.

She wanted Virat by her side. In such moments she needed Virat by her side. All the bad moments of Harshad were coming back to her, when he was misbehaving with her again.
Mahi made her drink some coffee, as it was her favourite drink.

After a while Virat entered and saw her crying and Mahi was calming her down.

"What happened? What's wrong?" He asked worried. Aarya immediately hugged him as soon as she saw him. He hugged her tightly and gave a soft kiss on her head and stroked them gently.

"I am here kiddo! Don't cry! Calm down." He said softly. She calmed down a bit. Her cries reduced to sobs and then to hiccups. He rubbed her back.

He touched her forehead and noticed she was burning with fever.

"You have fever!" Virat exclaimed. He got up to call the doctor but she held him looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"I am not going anywhere kiddo, I am just calling the doctor bacha!"

"Stay with me na! Don't go!" She said.

"I will call him, wait!" Mahi said. He called the doctor.

Doctor came and checked her.

"It's due to stress, I will give this injection for now, it should reduce the fever and I am also giving some meds she will feel better. Make her eat something before the meds." He said.
He removed the injection, she got scared at the sight of it. She moved towards Virat and looked at him and nodded in no.

"It won't pain pakka, it's going to help you only kiddo." She still said no. Doctor forwarded his hand to give injection but she moved away and hugged Virat burying her face in his chest.

"Bacha, kuch nahi hoga!" He tried but no use.
Mahi sat opposite to her and made her look at him and started telling made up stories to divert her mind so doctor could do his job.

"See it's done, kuch hua!" Virat said and she nodded in no.

Virat fed her and gave her meds and made her sleep. He stroked her hair and stayed with her.

Mahi was observing all this, she looked so weak and in pain. His heart ached to see her in so much pain and struggling. He was disturbed and worried for her. He was feeling the urge to protect her keep her safe away from trouble. He was more determined this time that he would catch Harshad and save her.

He stood their helpless didn't know what to do. He was ready to do whatever it takes to keep them safe and protected.

Updated!!!!! Sorry for updating late!!!! Hope you liked it.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!