Part-12

The team had gathered in Mahi's room. All were scared unaware of what happened.

"Ro, kyun bulaya hoga?" Jaddu asked

"I don't know Jad!"

Mahi entered and the team stood up like obidient kids.

"What's wrong Bhai?" Yuzi asked finding his voice.

"What were you guys thinking by calling him here?"

"Bhai, we thought it would be better if he would be in the same hotel if we have to carry out the plan!"

"He deserves worst punishment than this! What he has done is a sin, he deserves much worse punishment!"

"What has he done Bhai?" Kuldeep asked

"That is for Virat to tell!"

"Bhai, we are sorry for what happened!" Ro said

"That's okay kiddo! Let's plan something big to teach him a lesson!"

"Yes bhai!"

"Bhai see this video!" Jaddu showed him the video of Harshad getting scared.

Mahi laughed a bit at it!

"Now go have some rest, we will talk about it later!" Saying Mahi left.

He entered Vi's room to see Aarya sleeping holding Virat's hand. Virat had slept resting his head on the bed rest.

He sat on the edge of the bed and rested his head on the headrest. Aarya unknowingly held his hand which startled him. He looks at her and sighed seeing her in sleep. He doesn't budge but holds her hand tight.

His eyes fell at her serene face. Her hairs which were spread on her face made her look more beautiful. He couldn't get his eyes off her. He unknowingly sided her flicks, and in trance he caressed her cheeks. He ran a hand on her hairs. While his eyes stuck on her, he leaned back and fell asleep.

After an hour or so her sleep broke, she looked around to grasp her surrounding. She saw Virat sleeping on her side, she had a small smile on her face. She looks on the other side only to see Mahi sleeping.

She then noticed her hand, unconsciously her mind travelled back to the time when she had depended on him.

The time when he consoled her, calmed her down, made her understand certain stuff, their hug, their time at the terrace, him being there for her. She smiled remembering this.

Virat's phone rang breaking Aarya's trance as well his sleep.

"Yes?.... At the reception?.... Yes coming... Yess!" Virat answered.

"Bhai? Everything okay? And where are you going?" She asked seeing him worried.

"Yes kiddo, everything is fine! Why kiddo? I have some meeting again kiddo!"

"You look worried! He won't hurt you na?"

"No bacha. Have rest! No he won't, he doesn't have the guts now!" Virat said to which she smiled and he bent down and kissed her forehead.

Mahi too woke up hearing voices and he noticed she was still holding her hand and smiled.

"Bhai, I am going to a meeting!"

"Okay kiddo!" And Vi left.

As Mahi tried to free his hand, Aarya quickly left

"Sorry didn't realise!" She apologized

"Na it's okay!"
He got up to go to the washroom.

Aarya fell asleep again.

After 15 minutes she woke up shivering and screaming.