Part-14

After a few hours, Virat went to wake up Aarya, but as soon as he touched her forehead he realised her head was burning.

"Aarya kiddo, get up!" He said lovingly. She just turned on her side.

"Get up bacha! You need to eat something and have medicines!"

She just groaned

"Come on good girl get up!"

"I wanna sleep! My head is paining!" She said in sleep with her voice heavy due to cold.

"Did you have ice cream yesterday?" She nodded in yes

"You know you catch cold if you have ice cream at night!"

"I had craving for ice cream na!" She said still sleepy

"Now let me sleep na!"

"No get up! Chalo chalo!"

She finally got up and clung to Virat. He held her and kissed her forehead.

The waiter came with their breakfast.

"Now chalo have something, then you have to take medicines too!"

"I am not hungry!"

"Thoda toh khana padega kiddo! How will you get better than!"

"But...." But was cut by Virat

"No buts, have thoda I won't force to have more. For your bhai please!" He said

"Okay bhai, just little!"

"That's like my girl!"

He fed her. And handed medicines, which she made faces at.

"Have them, I don't want any tantrums!" He said a bit sternly yet soft. She had them without further tantrums.

"Good girl!" He said.

She rested her head on the backrest!

Virat sat beside her and massaged her head. She leaned and kept her head on Virat's shoulder and wrapped her hands around his arm and sat more comfortably. Virat just patted her cheeks. She slept in that position.

Mahi entered the room Arya and Virat were staying at...and found them sleeping.

He smiled at them and ruffled Virat's hair, and kissed his forehead.

He then looks at Arya..and extends his hand to ruffle her hair but stops midway. He stares at her face which is looking serene in peace.

He then saw her scrunching expression due to increased heat. He then looked for an AC remote and found it on the table placed in front of the couch. He decreases the temperature..and then sits on the couch placed there.

His eyes somewhat got stuck at her face...and he remembered every moment spent with her.

"Apart from Bhai, I feel safe only around you Mahi!!", She had said while holding his hand when they were returning back home. He smiles a little at those memories.

Her resting her head on his shoulder unknowingly while looking at the sunset where most beautiful memories itched in his mind.

"What's happening to him?", It's like he knew the answer...but still didn't want to accept it himself...so he looked down, but the smile didn't leave his face.

"Bhaiii!!! Where are you lost?", He comes out of his thought with a startle only to find Rohit standing there with confused expression

"Uhh!! Yoh said something?",asked Mahi not meeting his eyes thus looking here and there.