Part-23

Mahi and Aarya reached Mumbai at the hotel and Mahi gave a sigh of relief finally reaching home!

He turned towards Aarya and saw her fast asleep!

"Aarya? Aarya?" He patted her cheeks to wake her up, but she didn't buzz, she was in deep sleep.

He got out of the car and went towards her side and slipped his one arm around her neck supporting it and another below her knees and lifted her carefully, slowly carried her.

On their way to the room he saw Harry who was going to the lobby!

"Are bhai! Finally!" He said

"Kya hua Harry?" Mahi asked

"Kidhar the aap? Virat had called, he was worried aap dono ka call nahi lag raha tha toh!"

"Are yaar haan! Hum paas hi ke kisi gaav mein phas gaye the! Range hi nahi tha, contact nahi ho pa raha tha! Sorry yaar Harry!" He apologized.

"It's okay Bhai! Is she okay? Do you need any help?" He asked looking at him carrying Aarya.

"Bukhar and cough hai, she should be fine! Doctor ko call kar dunga, thik ho jayegi!"

"Bhai, chalo aap, main kar leta hoon, aap aram karo!"

"Par Harry!"

"Par var kuch nahi, chalo!"

"Chalo!"
Harry took the keys from Mahi and opened the door.

Mahi slowly put Aarya on bed, and covered her with sheets. In sleep she holds his hand and Mahi sits beside her, and she shifts her head on his lap. He looks at her, his eyes screaming love.

He strokes her hair gently, she snuggles more. He rests his head on the bed rest and closes his eyes!

Harry was observing all this and a smile crept on his face understanding the emotions there!

"Bhai! Rah bula raha hai, I actually promised him we will go out for coffee and some shopping, kuch lage toh call immediately!" He said getting up to leave.

"Yes Harry, I'll call!"

"And please call Vi, he must be panicking!"

"I'll call him!"

He gave a quick hug to him and left.

He mustered up courage and called him.

"Cheeku?" Mahi said a bit scared and with love.

"Thank god Bhai! Kahan the aap, aise gayab kaun hota hai? How is Aarya? I wanna talk to her." He half yelled

"Cheeku kiddo, I am really sorry bacha! Keep your mind calm and hear me out? Aarya has caught a fever and cold, she is sleeping right now!"

"Shant kaise rahu main bhai? A whole day aapka kuch contact nahi ho raha tha, na Aarya ka, itna tension mein aa gaya tha main apko jara bhi idea hai? And Aarya is sick abhi!i"

"Bacha I understand, but we tried too, range nahi tha!"

"The kahan aise aap ki range nahi tha?"

"Actually Vi, when you left first me and Aarya went to a cafe, then we were strolling on the beach and suddenly she demanded for a long drive, I said no but she convinced me for it! We kinda reached a forested area, our car broke down, it started raining we tried calling for help, but there was no range and koi dikh nahi raha tha! Then we found the old couple's house and they let us stay! And maybe due to ice cream, playing in water and getting wet in rain she fell sick!" He explained.

"Bhai, you don't have to give in to her every demand you know?"

"I know Vi, she was happy, and very excited, and I would have hated the opposite site! And after all she is your sister!"