Part-22

Mahi and Aarya step out of the hotel to the parking area

"Mahi can we go by walking?" Aarya asks

"Are you sure? Instead let's do a thing let's take my car then we can walk near the beach cause the cafes around here are pretty far."

"Ohk yea that will be fine too."

After a 20 minute drive they reach a Cafe

"Aaru what do u wanna have?"

"Umm idk lemme see!" She says looking at the menu

"Yepp chocolate ice-cream with waffles!!"

"Nope, no ice-cream for u Aarya it's so cold out here and u catch cold easily so sorry but no." He says sternly

"Mahii pls naa I haven't had ice-cream in a long time now pls I'll be fine." She says showing him puppy her eyes.

"God, fine but just one scoop."

"Like brother like sister!" He thought to himself

"Yayaaa thanks Mahii."

He just smiles at her

After having a fun snack both of them headed out to the beach which was right in front of the Cafe.

They take a long walk through the shores Aarya collecting shells and Mahi holding a torch for her they have a lot of fun laughing and joking around.

They sit at the shore for a while none of them talking just admiring the beauty in front of them the peaceful voice of the waves the star's glistening on the sky moon shining up the water.

"You know Mahi as a kid I used to think the sky would fall down on us?" She said laughing a bit.

"Hahaha, you are funny!"

"Hehe, I always loved beaches you know, I enjoy exploring nature."

"Me tooo! Whenever, in my hometown, there is a hilly area where there is peace and quite. Whenever I am upset I always go there!" Mahi said.

"It very easily calms your mind." Aarya said.

"As a kid, when my dad used to come back from the office, he used to take me and Bhai for a bike ride around the colony. We used to ask for more, and he used to pretend to talk to the bike and say arey it's not listening." She said smiling remembering the memory.

"Haha fathers have their own way of expressing love!" He said

"Yeah they do!" She said

Aarya got up suddenly got up and went towards the sea and dipped her legs in water. Mahi ran behind her.

"Aarya! Don't go to much in waters, you will fall sick!"

"Don't worry I won't! This is the fun part of coming to a beach na Mahi!"

"Yes Aaru, but it's already cold, water's also cold na. Listen to me come out!"

"Thoda time na please!" She said showing puppy eyes.

"5 mins only then come out!" He said

She gave 440 volt smile.

"Come out now, chalo!" He said and almost dragged her out of water.

They went towards the car and Mahi gave a towel to dry herself.

"Mahi?" She started after a while.

"Yes Aaru?"

"Let's go on a long drive na!"

"Long drive? Abhi?"

"Haan maja ayega!"