Part-2

The next day Virat woke up and didn't see Mahi near him.

Did he also leave him like his sister did? No Mahi bhai cannot do that, he can't leave me like this! He promised me. No he can't do this...

"Mahi Bhaiiiii" Virat yelled breathing heavily.

Mahi was speaking on the call when he heard Virat's scream he came rushing from the balcony.

"Yes kiddo?", he sat beside him rubbing his back to calm him down.

Virat immediately clung to him and asked, "Where were you Bhai?"

"Main balcony mein tha bacha!", Mahi tries to assure him.

Virat hugged him more tightly and said like a child being scared of losing him, "Mujhe laga aap chod ke gaye!"

"Nahi kiddo. Come now get up and let's have breakfast.", he said lovingly.

Virat didn't budge and said with tired eyes, "Thodi der sone do na Bhai aur aap yahi raho."

"Kha le pehle. Uth Jaa kiddo, "Mahi requested him as he hardly ate properly. So it was more important.

Virat made faces and got up reluctantly and freshened up.

When he came back from the bathroom, an aroma was all over the room.

"Chole bhature", he said excitedly.

"Ha Cheeku tere fav, see I ordered halwa also for you. Come now, kal se kuch Khaya nahi hai thik se", Mahi said softly.

He wanted to see that smile on his Cheeku's face which was hardly present now. He looked so lost ever since he was separated from his sister. .

"Bhai mera diet?", he asked with mouth watering face but also worried about that.

"Cheeku me and you both we will do extra hour in gym for this. I promise! Now eat this guilt free okay and enjoy it" he said dragging him to bed and making him sit beside him.

"Aap khila do pls", he said forwarding the plate to Mahi.

"Kya bhai Saara pyaar iss rabbit ko, Mujhe bhi Khana hai aapke hath se", Rohit said entering the room.

"Nahi wo mere bhai and Mai unka fav hu toh he will feed him not you panda", Virat said.

"No he loves me more than you" Rohit said back.

"Ohh shut up"

"Both of you stop it, Ro sit here, I will feed both of you stop fighting in the morning", he said and Rohit sat beside Virat.

.....

"Bhaiya pls na, let me eat the icecream please, "Aarya said.

"Nahi, I told you na"

"Vi bhaiya, mere pyaare bhaiya pls, "Aarya said with puppy eyes.

"You always do this, butter me up and then this puppy eye look. Have it, kal bimar hui toh dont come to me", he said.

"You love me too much for that, "she said back.

And she was right, the next day Virat was pampering her like anything and taking care of her when she got cold.

Aarya came out of this memory as she sat treating her wounds all alone. She was alone, no one was there for her. She remembered how Virat used to take care of her, just like a princess, like a father would do for his kid. She missed him so bad.

Harshad had come home and he entered the kitchen and saw the food was still not prepared. He marched towards the bedroom and saw her sitting by the floor. He grabbed her by her neck and made her stand.

"Why isn't my dinner ready? Huh?" He said.

"Leave me Harshad. It's done. It's in the fridge. Leave me."

He slapped her. "Aaahhhh" she screamed in pain.

"This is the result of feeding me." He hissed. He slapped her again.
He pushed her on the bed and removed his belt Aarya started to move backwards but he held her by her leg and pulled her towards him. He hit her with it. He kept hitting her.
"Harshad please stop. It's hurting. Stop." Pleaded Aarya. But he didn't listen to her.
He kept hitting her. After a while he stopped. He left her and went to the other room to change.

Aarya sat hugging her knees, crying very badly.
"I can't anymore. I wanna go back to bhaii. What a monster he has become." She cried
She then dialled her brother's number.

Here Virat was busy with Mahi watching movies, teasing Ro,so he didn't hear his phone ring.
She tried twice but he didn't pick up.

She gets dejected. "Bhai is still angry on me. I hurted him so much. He doesn't wanna talk to me." She cried to that and sleeps crying and in physical and mental pain.

Later at night Virat was sleeping hugging Mahi, late night he started to sweat, was trying to get up but couldn't, he was getting uneasy.

"Aarya, Aarya I am coming to save you. Aarya." He kept mumbling. Mahi woke up due the commotion.

"Cheeku! Calm down bacha." He tried to rub his back.

"Aarya is trying to call for help, I have to go. I can't find her. I need to search for her. " Virat said

"She is not here Cheeku. Calm down kiddo. Sleep bacha." Mahi tried to calm him down.

"Let me go. My baby is calling me, she needs me. Let me goo bhai." Virat said fidgiting.

"Cheeku, we will find her for sure. Now calm down first. If your health gets bad who will look after her. I will send someone to look for her okay bacha." Mahi tried to assure him.

"Pakka?"

"Yes bacha. Now sleep." Mahi said and made him sleep. Virat slept snuggling to him.

Mahi prayed for her to be safe. And slept.

Updated guys!! Hope you liked ittt

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

viratxrohit. Thank you so much for helping❤️❤️