Part-5

By lunch time she woke up and found Virat sitting by her side. She tried to get up, and winced in pain which caught attention of Virat.
He immediately helped her sit up.

"Bachaa, dhyan se." He said softly. He patted her head.
She looked up to him.

"I am hungry!" She said meekly.

"I have ordered our lunch, it will come in a while, okay kiddo!"
She nodded and looked down. He stared at her.

The waiter came with their food and left.
Virat sat beside her and started feeding her. She kept looking at him in between. 
Some food particle was stuck near her mouth, he tried removing it but she flinched at the touch. He gave her medicines, and got cream to apply on her bruises. He went near her to apply she got scared was shivering a bit.

He carrased her head gently to calm her down. He then applied cream gently, she hissed in pain, this hurt Virat.

"It's done, bass. See!" He said softly.
She rested her head on the backrest.

Two Years Ago:

Virat was sitting on the couch sipping his tea, doing some work on laptop, when Aarya came searching for him.

"Bhaii!" She finally found and sat beside him.

"Yes bacha?" 

"Bhai voh Harshad proposed for marriage today!"

"Marriage??" He asked shocked.

"Yes bhai!"

"And you said...?"

"I said yes!"

"Haan bol diya? Baat karleti mujhse pehle!"

"Bhai but problem kya hai? Acha ladka hai, care karta hai meri, then problem kaha ati hai?"

"Bacha that guy is not good. Voh dikhava hai just, fasaa raha hai tumhe."

"Nahi bhaiya. I am really happy with him. Humesha achese baat karta hai, kabhi complaint ka chance nahi diya. Aisa ladka kahan hi milega?"

"Bacha, itna perfect dikh raha hai, isiliye toh doubt hai na. What if voh hurt karta hai tumhe aage jake?"

"Nahi karega bhai. He really loves me! I won't find a room to complaint. I am sure I will be happy!"

"Please bacha listen to me on this, you will regret this decision! Please kiddo don't do this."

"Bhai please na, I am sure I will be happy! Please bhai!"

"No bacha, I beg you please don't do this!  You won't, he will show you his true colours once he traps you!"

"These are his true colours bhai! Mann jao naa please 🥺" she said giving puppy eyes. Which was his weak point but this time it wasn't going to affect him. He won't give in.

"It's not gonna work in these matters Aarya! Answer is no!"

"Bhai, I am sure I won't regret! I would be happy!"

"Bacha, open your eyes and think, I have done my research on him, I have gathered information, he is not a good person."

"Voh jhoot bhi toh bol sakte hai na. They might be jealous of him, or they would have had bad experience, they don't know him properly maybe that's why!"